Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you get along with your skids?

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 11:17 AM
  • 109 Replies
I am not going to lie, some of them I do but sd14 I don't get along to well. There's days where I don't want to be bothered with her. She gets jealous over what I have, or if someone gives me a GIFT. She thinks when I get something she should too.

I know some will bring the past posts up and go ahead because I will not respond to those comments!
I know I do have to change my ways and like if she says somethin I ignore her unless she keeps it up. Th an I stopped arguing at little things and getting along better. Dh and I had an argument but we got past it. Don't remind me of anything because I'm living for the present.

Yes, I think sd14 does what she does because she knows she can get away with it. She knows what to push and how to piss me off but I'm getting better at IGNORING her. She also does this because she doesn't want me wit her dad. I get that but nothing will break us up. Sd acts spoiled and bratty.

I know some will bring up about ME not buying her pads. Dh gets CS from her mom and she gets allowance and I feel it's HIS responsibility to buy her items. Some of you will bring up the ring I got as a GIFT. Someone said I should sale it, it will benefit all the kids. For temporary not permanent, another comment said it wouldn't be a permanent fix and I should keep it. I WONT SALE MY GIFT, it's disrespectful to sale a GIFT.... There's other things but those are my pin points
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 11:35 AM

What does Dad do about her behavior?  She's also 14 and a girl so this time in her life will suck for her and everyone around her.

DDDaysh
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 11:37 AM
3 moms liked this
So you have no intention of learning anything or bettering yourself? Ok
parisonmom
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 11:38 AM
NOTHING, he says what can he do? I told him take her phone away, ground her and make her earn things back.

Well, true but I mean she is always one her dad's or mine asses about anything and everything.

Quoting WifeyC:

What does Dad do about her behavior?  She's also 14 and a girl so this time in her life will suck for her and everyone around her.

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 11:39 AM
2 moms liked this

Tell him to grow a pair and be a Dad.

Quoting parisonmom: NOTHING, he says what can he do? I told him take her phone away, ground her and make her earn things back. Well, true but I mean she is always one her dad's or mine asses about anything and everything.
Quoting WifeyC:

parisonmom
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 11:40 AM
Intentions for bettering myself? Learning? As of now I have my plate full and can't go to college(of that's what you ment). I can't get a job right now because dh would need me to take care of him since he will be down for awhile.

Quoting DDDaysh: So you have no intention of learning anything or bettering yourself? Ok
parisonmom
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 11:41 AM
Here's what I think, he don't do anything to her so he don't have to hear her.

Quoting WifeyC:

Quoting parisonmom: NOTHING, he says what can he do? I told him take her phone away, ground her and make her earn things back.

Well, true but I mean she is always one her dad's or mine asses about anything and everything.

Quoting WifeyC:

KWIM
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 11:42 AM
6 moms liked this
The word is sell, NOT sale. You sound like a post-tornado trailer park news interview.

Other than that, quit acting like a 14yo twat yourself and I would wager things will improve greatly.

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 11:42 AM

Why can't she go back to her Mom?

Quoting parisonmom: Here's what I think, he don't do anything to her so he don't have to hear her.
Quoting WifeyC:

Quoting parisonmom: NOTHING, he says what can he do? I told him take her phone away, ground her and make her earn things back. Well, true but I mean she is always one her dad's or mine asses about anything and everything.
Quoting WifeyC:

codysara
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 11:42 AM
Yes, I love my ss, I miss him a ton.
I still think you are ridiculously selfish.. this is not living in the past since everything you said yesterday is affecting or will affect your husband's need for surgery and your SD need to get to school.
parisonmom
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 11:45 AM
Her mom is a druggy and she doesn't want her.

Quoting WifeyC:

Why can't she go back to her Mom?

Quoting parisonmom: Here's what I think, he don't do anything to her so he don't have to hear her.

Quoting WifeyC:

Quoting parisonmom: NOTHING, he says what can he do? I told him take her phone away, ground her and make her earn things back.

Quoting WifeyC:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)