Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

lol not happening here, kid

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 1:57 PM
  • 10 Replies
2 moms liked this

lol ss6 asked SO and i for another baby for his birthday!

cute! he really does love the baby. but im done!!!

by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:09 PM

SD13 said the same thing-she wants DH and I to have a baby (BM's factory got shut down after she had ydd7-DH signed THOSE papers real quick)

After I was done laughing my ass off-DH and I both told her hell no-and to stop focusing on babies and worry about getting your education (bm's sister just had a baby and now sd13's on this baby kick)

MBanks524
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 3:27 PM

lol so cute. i've been asked as well, no way

DDDaysh
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol... I've heard those words from you before... ;)
Tinkerbellmama
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:30 PM

YDD asked for a baby brother or sister, I laughed at her. It's totally not happening!

Leigh84
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:36 PM
Lol that's cute, kids say the craziest things lol
jules2boys
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:36 PM

Ok, THIS is one reason to be grateful for SM.  She's more than 10 years younger than me and she had 2 girls with BF, so the boys DO  have younger sisters...and they don't ask me for one, ever!  LOL  (I'm done too, no more parts to have another, even if I did lose my mind and decide I wanted one LOL)   I'm good waiting for grands... in another 15+ years please! 

soonergirl980
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:51 PM

I don't have this problem. In fact when I found out I was pregnant a couple years ago I was freaking out about how my kids would react before I found out it wasn't viable. It would not gone over well in my house at all.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:11 PM
Well my tubes are mutilated by botched essure now so! Lol

Quoting DDDaysh: Lol... I've heard those words from you before... ;)
DDDaysh
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:52 PM

DS is still bugging me for a sibling. 

He's actually got 4, but he never gets to see them, so it's not really the same.  Sometimes my family jokes that he's got the most siblings of any "only child" they know!  (Not when he's around of course.)

Quoting jules2boys:

Ok, THIS is one reason to be grateful for SM.  She's more than 10 years younger than me and she had 2 girls with BF, so the boys DO  have younger sisters...and they don't ask me for one, ever!  LOL  (I'm done too, no more parts to have another, even if I did lose my mind and decide I wanted one LOL)   I'm good waiting for grands... in another 15+ years please! 

SRL_45
by Member on Jan. 21, 2015 at 8:40 AM

SD loves her baby brother and sister, she is an only child at BMs so when she calls she LOVES to tell her baby siblings that big sissy is one the phone lol.... I am pregnant with our last and we have not told her yet but we are excited to when I am a little further along

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)