Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

husband defense

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:59 PM
  • 26 Replies
My husband always defend his daughte, which is my sd when she's in trouble for her behavior, she's 15. What should I do?
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
codysara
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:01 PM
3 moms liked this
Couples counseling. Parenting classes.. you have zero control if you are not supported.
runinpinkshoes
by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:02 PM
What is she doing that he's defending?
packermom4ever
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:02 PM
What kind of trouble? Trouble with something you feel is wrong but he doesn't? The law?
KarmaBusDriver
by ChiefBottleWasher on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:10 PM

Need more info. Can you share some examples of what you're referring to?

love8121
by Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:11 PM
I feel that I'm being punished for being a step parent toward her. I been her sp for 14 years. I'm tired of this drama with my husband.

Quoting codysara: Couples counseling. Parenting classes.. you have zero control if you are not supported.
love8121
by Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:13 PM
Her hateful remarks we I ask her questions about her school work

Quoting runinpinkshoes: What is she doing that he's defending?
codysara
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Why did you guys not discuss this previously? 14 years is a long time..

Quoting love8121: I feel that I'm being punished for being a step parent toward her. I been her sp for 14 years. I'm tired of this drama with my husband.

Quoting codysara: Couples counseling. Parenting classes.. you have zero control if you are not supported.
love8121
by Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:15 PM
It doesn't matter what she does wrong. He always takes up for her. My other kids get in trouble for their bad behavior.

Quoting packermom4ever: What kind of trouble? Trouble with something you feel is wrong but he doesn't? The law?
love8121
by Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:19 PM
We do but he says it's me showing favoritism toward my other kids and treating her badly. I can ask my son several question about his school work but if I ask her, he says I'm being controlling and picking on her. It's been like this for years. Him and his mother does this

Quoting codysara: Why did you guys not discuss this previously? 14 years is a long time..

Quoting love8121: I feel that I'm being punished for being a step parent toward her. I been her sp for 14 years. I'm tired of this drama with my husband.

fedupmama
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:19 PM

What exactly are you talking about?  Who says it's "bad behavior"?  Without specifics there is not a lot someone can say about your situation.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)