Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why do i even say anything?

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 12:56 PM
  • 80 Replies

earlier in the week, i asked SO not to pick up the kids tonight.

A. its not our weekend (ha! like that matters)

B. we had them ALL WEEK last week.

C. i knew they were coming over tomorrow because we are going to a family party, i didnt mind that. i just wanted a night of fucking peace.

he said ok. so i got a dinner that we like but the skids dont. and its in the crock pot.

he text me saying "please dont be mad, but im picking up the kids tonight. its only ss13 and 6, and i will mop."

me - "why?"

him - "what do you mean?"

me - "was it them or their mom bugging?"

him - "it was me, i had already told them i would pick them up." (WHY THE FUCK tell me ok then? ffs)

me - "well i didnt get a dinner they will like and not enough, and i wanted peace but i guess."

him - "i will get them something and tell them to be quiet, its just ss13 and 6."

me - "ss6 is the most difficult one" (because he gets up at the butt crack of dawn while im trying to veg on the couch w the baby bugging me hes hungry, hes thirsty, and talking and getting the baby riled up among other things like bieng 6 and needing to be up someones ass)

him - "im sorry i ruined your day"

me - "its not ruined and its not fair of you to guilt me about it"

him - "im not trying to guilt you"

this is a vent more than anything, nothing will ever change. i wil have to either suck it up, i will get sick of it and leave someday, or eventually thye will grow up and be on their own. their piece of shit mother will never do her job and he will always willingly pick up her slack.

i wish my friend hadnt moved to sacramento, or i would go out tonight. i guess i will leve to the gym and then go drink in my room. im not doing any helping tonight.

by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jillian17
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 1:06 PM
2 moms liked this

"this too shall pass"

its what i keep telling myself when it comes to a certain behavior (whether its bio or step). it'll pass. it may turn into something worse...but then hey, that will pass at some point too!

but from what I've read of your posts, you put up with a lot. wake your SO up tomorrow morning and have him take care of baby and SS. then go back to bed!!

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 1:09 PM

im going to go to the gym.

Quoting Jillian17:

"this too shall pass"

its what i keep telling myself when it comes to a certain behavior (whether its bio or step). it'll pass. it may turn into something worse...but then hey, that will pass at some point too!

but from what I've read of your posts, you put up with a lot. wake your SO up tomorrow morning and have him take care of baby and SS. then go back to bed!!

Jillian17
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 1:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Then hit up some Starbucks on the way home!!!

Quoting faerie75:

im going to go to the gym.

Quoting Jillian17:

"this too shall pass"

CampHarris
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 1:12 PM
6 moms liked this

That would annoy the piss out of me.  

But I have a little poem for you:

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Poems are hard

Wine.

pusheen-kitty
by Battler on Feb. 27, 2015 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Ha ha i love the " Please don't be mad" "I'll mop" or "sorry ypur day is ruined" - DH says shit like that to me, too
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this

right? i guess getting mad doesnt help. moving on to not helping him at all.

Quoting pusheen-kitty: Ha ha i love the " Please don't be mad" "I'll mop" or "sorry ypur day is ruined" - DH says shit like that to me, too

pusheen-kitty
by Battler on Feb. 27, 2015 at 1:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Yup. Do absolutely nothing for DH this time.

Quoting faerie75:

Quoting pusheen-kitty: Ha ha i love the " Please don't be mad" "I'll mop" or "sorry ypur day is ruined" - DH says shit like that to me, too

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 1:29 PM
2 moms liked this

hes the one who mops anyways. hes been lagging but guess what? i dont care. hes the one who cares and BM would care, im not BM and i give zero fucks.

im going to tell him to shampoo the carpet too since hes been whining about how dirty it is.

Quoting pusheen-kitty:

Mobile Photo

Quoting faerie75:

adrianna31
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 1:31 PM
Sorry
pusheen-kitty
by Battler on Feb. 27, 2015 at 1:53 PM
HA HA do that shit....

Quoting faerie75:

hes the one who mops anyways. hes been lagging but guess what? i dont care. hes the one who cares and BM would care, im not BM and i give zero fucks.

im going to tell him to shampoo the carpet too since hes been whining about how dirty it is.

Quoting pusheen-kitty:

Mobile Photo

Quoting faerie75:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)