Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your favorite Dr. Seuss quote?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:12 AM
  • 2 Replies
1 mom liked this

8 Wise & Wonderful Dr. Seuss Quotes That Will Change Your Child's Life

If your kid is lucky at all, they've been reading Dr. Seuss their whole life. His stories are wacky and a little bit weird ... but they're also some of the wisest and most inspiring books kids will get their hands on.

What's even better is that his advice is timeless, and the stuff they're reading now will continue to be important for most of their lives.

He wrote about curing the slips and slumps, and about bouncing back from bumps and thumps. He warned us of the dangers of dictators and peer pressure and just being mean, but he also showed us how bright and colorful life can be.

Here are eight of Dr. Seuss's most inspiring quotes to read to your kids, pin on your board -- or even going the old-fashioned route of printing out and taping to your child's bedroom door!

Which quote is your favorite?

by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
runinpinkshoes
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:39 PM
I like #1 and 2, those are great! I like how the first one reminds you to appreciate moments in the present, and be grateful.

I remember one time, we let SD10 stay home from school even though she wasn't sick, so she and I could have a girls day. So we went shopping and she picked out two outfits, then we got our nails done. She had a blast.

Once at home, she realized one of her nails had chipped, but I said no to going back to fix it, but we could try and fix it at home. Her response? "This has been the worst day ever!" Lol.
kgsharber
by Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

This is posted in my classroom. Love Dr. Suess.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)