Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Walking Dead...

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:26 PM
  • 22 Replies
1 mom liked this
OMG. And that's all I am going to say until the west coast sees it... I know PDX for sure watches it...
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
runinpinkshoes
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this
What happened???? Don't tell me. Argh, the suspense.
GlockMom
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm SO pissed! Times TWO!
pusheen-kitty
by Battler on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:31 PM
2 moms liked this
Poor Noah.
MamaBear131716
by Crystal on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:13 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sooooo mad right now. Ugh!
MamaBear131716
by Crystal on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:14 AM
2 moms liked this
I wanted to kill the weasel that fled the door and led to Noah's death.
thecircus8
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:46 AM
I will never ever use a revolving door again...

I was watching through my fingers!

But I knew something bad was going to happen when 3 cast members were on Talking Dead.

Quoting GlockMom: I'm SO pissed! Times TWO!
PumpkinSpice8
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:49 AM
3 moms liked this
Best episode in a long time!!

The preacher needs to go!! Im surprised Maggie didn't confront him- he let his congregation die so who's he to talk about bad people. Actually, he fits right in with the community folk.
thecircus8
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:59 AM
Oh she will..

Quoting PumpkinSpice8: Best episode in a long time!!

The preacher needs to go!! Im surprised Maggie didn't confront him- he let his congregation die so who's he to talk about bad people. Actually, he fits right in with the community folk.
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:11 PM
3 moms liked this

oh ffs i sort of wish maggie had stepped right out and put him on blast about letting his congregation die right then and there.

i suspect she wants to talk to rick first, but im afraid deanna will lose her shit when she finds out her cowardly crap son got eaten. and damn it glenn and your morals, he should have left that fuck nicholas there.

noah's death was hideous. no words.

i was glad that A. daryl got a bike, B. abraham got a mission (and was pleasantly pleased that the other dude stepped down w humility instead of banging his chest) and C. eugene actually got some gonads and saved tara. i hope she makes it :(

about father gabriel though, i see what he means... they bring death. but he is looking at it the wrong way. i think hes going cray cray.

and sam seeks out carol. ya carol bullied him but he has carol by the balls lol and hes gonna get him some cookies. i think sam knows carol is serious and wants her to kill his dad. and i think rick will be all too happy to do so, and take his wife. lol

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this

another thing: when nicholas came and told aiden that he was going to leave him because that is who we are.... i know they had "lost some friends" but i wonder if the friends they lost were the same that deanna supposedly banished? im waiting to hear more about that story.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)