Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

are you happy?

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 9:48 PM
  • 38 Replies
You, just you. Are you happy with the life you chose? I ask because someone asked me and without hesitation I said "yes". So I'm asking you ladies, are you happy? And if you are not, can you fix it?

Verified BM/SM/BOB .... wwnsdd?

by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
runinpinkshoes
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 9:53 PM
3 moms liked this
I am, for the most part. I have a good job, a wonderful husband, and I'm looking forward to IVF. The only aspect of my life I don't enjoy is being a SM. But my husband makes it worth it.
GlockMom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:04 PM
Yes. I am completely happy with my life.
leegirl_jm
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:18 PM
2 moms liked this
I am completely happy with my life. I have my moments where I do complain but I know it is because I am spoiled and everyday something or someone is there to remind me just how blessed I am.

QUEENB1624
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:21 PM
Absolutely this

Quoting leegirl_jm: I am completely happy with my life. I have my moments where I do complain but I know it is because I am spoiled and everyday something or someone is there to remind me just how blessed I am.

progressandjoy
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:22 PM

Yes. Absolutely. 

I'm pursuing a career that I truly love (teaching middle school science), I have a husband who makes me laugh, and I get to be mom to the most amazing little girl. Even when times are tough (and things have been tough), I have no regrets for any of the decisions I've made.

: )))

cdrainey3
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:49 PM
I have a few things I need to change with in myself. Other than that, I am very happy with my life! I have cute little boys and an awesome husband. I'm very happy!
luckyinlife
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:55 PM
I am happy overall. The last few months have been hellish due to life events out of anyone's control, but I have been taking steps to being happy again. But in regards to my family and home everything is great.
fireangels2
by Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 1:13 AM
Completely happy! I have 3 amazing kiddos. I'm about to have a tubal reversal done on the 27th of this month so my husband and I can try for a child together. My husband is an AMAZING man who is supportive, loving, caring, and also my best friend. The ok only part I would change is certain aspects of the relationship between my children and their father and his new wife, but that is not up to me.
I try to look at my life the best way I can because I have had many rough times and health problems. As long as I am having a good day and my children are happy, life is great!
Free-Bird
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 2:14 AM
I'm not happy every minute of the day but everyday, I am happy :) Certain aspects of my life I do think suck sometimes but they are things that mean very little to me in the big picture. I love my children, my husband, our home, my family & I feel very, very blessed. The only things that don't make me happy is things related to being a SM and I don't really like dealing with some of my in-laws.
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 2:21 AM
2 moms liked this
Sometimes I am. Sometimes I am not.

I wouldn't choose to be a step mom of minor kids again though.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)