• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well that didn't last long

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 1:02 AM
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this
BM told SO that party boys "is fucking this skank Raquel" lol I know who Raquel is, she is known in the older social circles as sloppy Raquel because she is always, always drunk.

This woman is friends w the woman party boy was seeing immediately after he left BM, and took w him to court to piss her off. Both of them are about 41 and the one he took to court used to model in thongs draped across cars in magazines and car shows. She has a nice body butter face.

BM told SO that she told party boy that sloppy was a whore and apparently party boy told her "you're one to talk, you have 3 baby daddies. And she makes more than you sucking dick, haha"

And she thought talking to him again was a good idea....
by on May. 5, 2015 at 1:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jules2boys
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:33 AM
6 moms liked this
It cracks me up that she tells your SO, like HE gives a flying fart....

I can't imagine telling my XH that I've had a bad day, much less tell him about someone I was screwing or being screwed by.

I don't watch reality tv but I'm thinking you need to write some of this shit down and see if one of those shows will pick up her story (minus the real kids of course).
pusheen-kitty
by Battler on May. 5, 2015 at 5:40 AM
BM does this too. tells on herself to DH. wtf would you do that? smdh.
BrownEyedGirl86
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2015 at 5:50 AM

oh my goodness, they sounds like quite the show to watch...i don't know much about your background with them, but do your stepchildren live with her your their dad?

baparrot2
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2015 at 8:08 AM

Your Dh really needs to stop telling you this shit. He also needs to get on a more parenting than social level with his ex. Neither of you should know anything about this shit. You have an already stressed out life.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 8:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Eh, things have been a bit better as of late.

He hasn't been social w her, she tells on herself. I have a mostly drama free life so watching someone else's can be entertaining at times.

Quoting baparrot2:

Your Dh really needs to stop telling you this shit. He also needs to get on a more parenting than social level with his ex. Neither of you should know anything about this shit. You have an already stressed out life.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 8:37 AM
she is supposedly primary w him having 44% of the time but we have hem more than she does.

He should take her back to court because I'm really tired of his having to pay her but then again I don't want to be a full time sm and that is for him to do. I'm not telling him what he should do, he's a big boy.

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

oh my goodness, they sounds like quite the show to watch...i don't know much about your background with them, but do your stepchildren live with her your their dad?

tiafez
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2015 at 9:21 AM

can you imagine if they made a movie of her life. deal Lord, she never learns. 

BrownEyedGirl86
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2015 at 9:33 AM
I know how you feel. Although by neber gives up all her time to us. She does give it to her mom. And I feel the same way with paying child support. If rather give some to her mom since she has him a ton. But like you said. His call.

Quoting faerie75: she is supposedly primary w him having 44% of the time but we have hem more than she does.

He should take her back to court because I'm really tired of his having to pay her but then again I don't want to be a full time sm and that is for him to do. I'm not telling him what he should do, he's a big boy.

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

bertaboo1
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 10:17 AM
Wow. Such trash. ..yeek...parrot is right though...why the crap is she telling him this crap?
faerie75
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 10:19 AM
Idk. It's not like they chat away. Ever since I got sick of her selfish ways we rarely talk to her.

She will call about the kids and hen segue off. He will get a little chisme then cut her short. She randomly texts this nonsense and he usually doesn't answer.

Quoting bertaboo1: Wow. Such trash. ..yeek...parrot is right though...why the crap is she telling him this crap?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)