Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kids pictures

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 11:55 AM
  • 47 Replies
1 mom liked this
So DH and I are in a new good place. Somewhere we have never been before.

DD spends all day drawing graphic picture of our family. It's too sweet. She even went into out wedding album and drew the pictures.

She draws the four of us and the new baby.
by on May. 5, 2015 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KWIM
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 12:16 PM
Please God tell me that "the 4 of us" includes your step kid. I really don't want to have to verbally donkey punch you today...
cdrainey3
by on May. 5, 2015 at 12:26 PM
Ok.. Who's the four of you? I don't understand why you're sharing this?
findingpeace201
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 12:37 PM
If SS is here she draws him. She usually places him closest to me.

When he is not here she doesn't draw him. Other times if she us drawing extended family she includes him.

Quoting KWIM: Please God tell me that "the 4 of us" includes your step kid. I really don't want to have to verbally donkey punch you today...
pdxmum
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 12:38 PM
2 moms liked this

Why would you think that?  The whole point of this post is to start some argument so she can get the much needed attention she/he craves.

The four of them would be OP, DH and their two daughters plus the child in his/her tummy.

SS is not part of the family.

Quoting KWIM: Please God tell me that "the 4 of us" includes your step kid. I really don't want to have to verbally donkey punch you today...

findingpeace201
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 12:45 PM
Because I hear kids pictures show a lot about their lives.

Quoting cdrainey3: Ok.. Who's the four of you? I don't understand why you're sharing this?
leegirl_jm
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 12:55 PM

My children wouldn't draw a picture of SS in their family picture. They know he is their half-sibling but they wouldn't draw him as one of their immediate family members and they like him.

GlockMom
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this

That's nice.  Even your kids leave their brother out.  Good job on getting your life to the place you wanted it.

soonergirl980
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:08 PM
2 moms liked this

Then my daughters life involves a lot of magical beings like winged foxes and blue and pink cats lol.

Quoting findingpeace201: Because I hear kids pictures show a lot about their lives.
Quoting cdrainey3: Ok.. Who's the four of you? I don't understand why you're sharing this?

***Briterican***

cdrainey3
by on May. 5, 2015 at 1:09 PM
Why are you boasting about the picture of "the four of you" who's the four of you?

Quoting findingpeace201: Because I hear kids pictures show a lot about their lives.

CampHarris
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:13 PM

My son and daughter have drawn all six of us together from almost right the start, but they've always adored their stepbrothers.  In fact, here's one DD did over two years ago.  SO and his boys to the right, us to the left.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)