Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She never learns

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 11:43 PM
  • 37 Replies
A few weeks ago, ss14 told his dad his mom and muscle man been fighting a lot, and he saw finger bruises on her arms.

Today he told his dad she had a black eye, and he asked her about it, and she said she ran into a pole.

I knew he tried too hard to be nicey nice to us.
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 11:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
codysara
by Platinum Member on Sep. 26, 2015 at 2:16 AM
Is there anything you can do?
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Sep. 26, 2015 at 3:17 AM
No

Quoting codysara: Is there anything you can do?
codysara
by Platinum Member on Sep. 26, 2015 at 3:21 AM
Really? You can't file abuse charges?

Quoting faerie75: No

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Sep. 26, 2015 at 4:09 AM
We can't. She would have to.

Quoting codysara: Really? You can't file abuse charges?

Quoting faerie75: No

pusheen-kitty
by Battler on Sep. 26, 2015 at 5:25 AM
Ugh. Poor kid.
DalmatianStars
by on Sep. 26, 2015 at 6:25 AM

If this guy is actually abusing her, and SS has been in her care at all, you can technically call CPS because as much as it would probably mean full custody to you guys, the big thing would be someone would intervene, which might wake her up to leaving this guy. Who's to say this guy won't hurt SS one day as well? I don't really like CPS, they ruined my childhood, but they were also a later part of my life and the reason I was able to escape my abusive ex [ without going into too many details ].

XXanonymousXX
by Gold Member on Sep. 26, 2015 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I get there isn't much you can do right now. Nor should you, as she makes her own (stupid) decisions. But I would be concerned for the kids. If he's capable of beating her ass he's capable of hurting the kids at some point. Not to mention what it must be like to see your mom be hurt by the latest shipment from the Loser of the Month Club.

I'd atleast talk to the kids, letting them know they can call SO anytime they feel unsafe. Empower them to use SO when they need him.
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Sep. 26, 2015 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this
SO would prob mop him up if he touched them and he knows it. The kids wouldn't hesitate for a second to call him if he got rowdy

Quoting XXanonymousXX: I get there isn't much you can do right now. Nor should you, as she makes her own (stupid) decisions. But I would be concerned for the kids. If he's capable of beating her ass he's capable of hurting the kids at some point. Not to mention what it must be like to see your mom be hurt by the latest shipment from the Loser of the Month Club.

I'd atleast talk to the kids, letting them know they can call SO anytime they feel unsafe. Empower them to use SO when they need him.
DJsmama34
by Member on Sep. 26, 2015 at 12:41 PM

a child is involved, hes seeing his mom getting abused. its time to call cps in because its not a safe home for ss. what if this guy turns on ss and starts abusing him? it needs to stop before that happens

5and1-on-the-wa
by New Member on Sep. 26, 2015 at 12:44 PM
It's felony charges in my state for there to be domestic violence with a child under 16 involved.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)