Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lol SO is reaping it

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 11:59 PM
  • 4 Replies
2 moms liked this
It used to bug me how picky ss7 was but then I stopped giving a fuck and make dad deal w it. Dad serves him, dad picks the veggies out and dad can make cereal or ramen if he wants.

SO is getting sick of it. Oh well! Your prob dude. Lol
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
destinyangl21
by Bronze Member on Sep. 26, 2015 at 12:27 AM

I do the same thing with SS10. He is so picky. Mini burgers, fries and scrambled eggs. It used to drive me crazy but now oh well. DH just makes him whatever he wants and I cook dinner for the rest of the family.

Rocker.Mom.07
by on Sep. 26, 2015 at 12:32 AM

Some nights SD is tough to deal with at dinner. Her grandma when with BM makes her something else if she doesn't like what is made. So...she sometimes forgets we don't do that for her over here. She ends up sitting at the table twice as long picking at her dinner. When DH is here....he gets to deal with it. I don't battle dinner anymore either. When he's at work some nights, I just tell her, Fine...don't tell me you're hungry in an hour.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Sep. 26, 2015 at 2:49 AM
1 mom liked this
If he leaves them here and wants to go back to work, he has to deal w it. I will say, it has cut down on him runnin to get them as soon as they got out of school for me to deal w the mess and pickiness when I got off work. He knows better now. Now he makes their mother actually come back from work until he comes, or leaves me out the loop

Quoting Rocker.Mom.07:

Some nights SD is tough to deal with at dinner. Her grandma when with BM makes her something else if she doesn't like what is made. So...she sometimes forgets we don't do that for her over here. She ends up sitting at the table twice as long picking at her dinner. When DH is here....he gets to deal with it. I don't battle dinner anymore either. When he's at work some nights, I just tell her, Fine...don't tell me you're hungry in an hour.

XXanonymousXX
by Gold Member on Sep. 26, 2015 at 8:58 AM
This is progress! :)

Quoting faerie75: If he leaves them here and wants to go back to work, he has to deal w it. I will say, it has cut down on him runnin to get them as soon as they got out of school for me to deal w the mess and pickiness when I got off work. He knows better now. Now he makes their mother actually come back from work until he comes, or leaves me out the loop

Quoting Rocker.Mom.07:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)