Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok ladies, good news/bad news

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:46 AM
  • 49 Replies
12 moms liked this

I'm putting it out there loud and clear. 

Good news: to me you're all real

Bad news:that means I remember you and your ups and downs and I feel for you. Be it weddings, divorces, births, deaths, SK, BK, cancer, broken toes, broekn cars and broken hearts. I consider you all real women. I know a lot of people say "if it's on-line, it's not real" but to me it is. I celebrate your ups and feel for your downs. Even those of you who think I don't care or that to me you're just someone who disagrees with me on everything.  I notice, I wonder how it worksout andsometimes I PM you with questions or caring. 

You're real to me, even if you're not real. until I find out you're not.

I'm too old to change so you best accept it :) I lurve you ladies, well...mostly teen_girl_02

Verified BM/SM/BOB .... wwnsdd?

by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SammysMomma
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:50 AM
Awe. :)
Boobear110
by Audra on Oct. 29, 2015 at 12:00 PM

I Lurve you too 🤗

GlockMom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 12:01 PM
8 moms liked this
I'm the same way. I'm real. I don't understand what is so amusing to be unreal on an anonymous board. I think the bigger majority here is very real.

Besides, I'm fabulous. Why would I want to be untrue?
Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 12:11 PM
3 moms liked this

6isus
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:51 PM
4 moms liked this
Well said! I too take people at face value. I believe that most of us on here are exactly who they say they are!

U want to know something... I've often thought we need to have a SMC weekend somewhere where no one knows their names and we can all get together and I would bet within a few mins. We know exactly who each Persons screen. Name is. Because I think there are quite a few authentic ladies here who are amazing (even if I didn't like the bluntness originally) and who bring perspectives to my life that I need. Then I realized some of u guys live close to each other and do that already! Especially in the past few years, you guys have been my girlies (because I pulled away from the ones who could see my pain and who would tell me to leave my marriage. I wasn't ready to hear it! So u guys have been my safe place and support system! Thanks!
❤️❤️
CampHarris
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:57 PM
2 moms liked this

You're all real to me too!  Well, except for Lola.  She's not real, lol.

I lurve you too!!  This group is still my favorite place to waste away my work day.  :)

ASouthernMother
by Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 2:06 PM

Ya'll are all real to me too! I have made friends online with several ladies that moved over to facebook friends.  I have had bad days, worse days and now happier times (which is just one reason why I post less and less) in my blended family.  

My skiddos are 17 & 19 so the issues are fewer and farther between- most are now skids issues with BM and at their ages they have to deal with it themselves.  I have learned so much not just from my posts but from what I have seen others go thru that has helped prepared me.

I have thought about closing my account- especially after my I had to change my name due to my Stepsister 'finding me' and going all crazy but I just can't quit you!!

tiafez
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I like that "skiddos" I'm going to blatently steal it and use it from now on.

Quoting ASouthernMother:

Ya'll are all real to me too! I have made friends online with several ladies that moved over to facebook friends.  I have had bad days, worse days and now happier times (which is just one reason why I post less and less) in my blended family.  

My skiddos are 17 & 19 so the issues are fewer and farther between- most are now skids issues with BM and at their ages they have to deal with it themselves.  I have learned so much not just from my posts but from what I have seen others go thru that has helped prepared me.

I have thought about closing my account- especially after my I had to change my name due to my Stepsister 'finding me' and going all crazy but I just can't quit you!!

Verified BM/SM/BOB .... wwnsdd?

CampHarris
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 2:25 PM

I shall also be blatantly stealing skiddos from you, lol!

Quoting ASouthernMother:

Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Lyndaloo is only an hour from me

lol and WIKN is about 2h north of us

God help you all if we ever met up lol

Quoting 6isus: Well said! I too take people at face value. I believe that most of us on here are exactly who they say they are! U want to know something... I've often thought we need to have a SMC weekend somewhere where no one knows their names and we can all get together and I would bet within a few mins. We know exactly who each Persons screen. Name is. Because I think there are quite a few authentic ladies here who are amazing (even if I didn't like the bluntness originally) and who bring perspectives to my life that I need. Then I realized some of u guys live close to each other and do that already! Especially in the past few years, you guys have been my girlies (because I pulled away from the ones who could see my pain and who would tell me to leave my marriage. I wasn't ready to hear it! So u guys have been my safe place and support system! Thanks! ❤️❤️

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)