Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Post Whoring it UP!!

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:01 PM
  • 31 Replies
1 mom liked this
Halloween. DD is doing her thing with her friends. DS is going to a lock in at the skateboard park. DH and I are having our first Halloween entirely kid free.

We have a party to go to tomorrow night. I'm a slutty cop, he's my sex prisoner. Then Saturday night we are going to the Hollis Haunted Chicken House per our annual tradition with friends. CATHERINE IS GOING. She won't make it through the house, but she can go on the hayride. There is a really good hole in the wall Mexican place close to there. We will have the Yolanda's and the not frozen margaritas. I will also have my flask. Of extra tequila.

What's my bishes here doing?
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Polkadotted
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:06 PM

Love it.

No adult only activities here. The kids have school Holloween tomorrow (neither of us can get out of work to go watch) and then we'll go out in the rain Saturday night with them. yay...

Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:08 PM

The kids and I are dragging Pookie around our hometown for TOTing.

Princess is super excited to see all her friends (basically our old neighbors and such)

SS is looking forward to all the candy.

And hubby's griping about having to walk all over town  but I told him to suck it up cuz if I have to do it-he has to as well.

GlockMom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:12 PM
My kiddos have pretty much all aged out of school stuff for holidays. Boo!

I guess that's the good part of having kids a bit early. Getting back to adult only fun before 40.

Quoting Polkadotted:

Love it.

No adult only activities here. The kids have school Holloween tomorrow (neither of us can get out of work to go watch) and then we'll go out in the rain Saturday night with them. yay...

GlockMom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:13 PM
What's Princess gonna be?!

Quoting Tigress22304:

Princess is super excited to see all her friends (basically our old neighbors and such)

And hubby's griping about having to walk all over town  but I told him to suck it up cuz if I have to do it-he has to as well.

Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:19 PM
2 moms liked this

A happy-like-a-pig-in-shit Lady Bug.

She's super excited-her outfit is all laid out-she's got her bag and her pumpkin ready (they trick or treat in school)

And then tomorrow hopefully I'm bringing my nephew with us-taking him/Princess and SS out. DH doesn't want nephew to come because SS doesn't act right around him (they act like crazied sugared up assholes always trying to outdo one another-they are just like their fathers lol)

and DH really HATES PUBLIC-and I'm making him walk around our hometown.

We're going to Nick's Pizza for din din and then Momma's getting treated at Dunkin Donuts with her favorite iced coffee.

The kids are ready-Kat is ready!!

LET"S DO THIS!!!!

Quoting GlockMom: What's Princess gonna be?!
Quoting Tigress22304:

GlockMom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:25 PM
I love it! I'm looking forward to adult activities without worrying about kid arrangements, but I do miss the cute kiddo stuff too.

Quoting Tigress22304:

She's super excited-her outfit is all laid out-she's got her bag and her pumpkin ready (they trick or treat in school)

And then tomorrow hopefully I'm bringing my nephew with us-taking him/Princess and SS out. DH doesn't want nephew to come because SS doesn't act right around him (they act like crazied sugared up assholes always trying to outdo one another-they are just like their fathers lol)

We're going to Nick's Pizza for din din and then Momma's getting treated at Dunkin Donuts with her favorite iced coffee.

LET"S DO THIS!!!!

Quoting Tigress22304:

Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I"ve been doing the kid thing for so long....I forget what it means to adult lol.

Parrot's getting on me to come adult with her in Florida....as soon as I get princess's leg straightened out-I'm seriously considering jumping a plane and going to adult with Parrot.

I'm looking forward to see all the babies and doggies dressed up!!!!!!

What's cuter then a "big old mean pitty" dressed like a bumble bee?!

And getting to see all the old neighbors dressed up and all the freebies!!!

$5 says CPD is handing out donuts and glo sticks again (my hometown-all the businesses get involved in handing out goodies)

Quoting GlockMom: I love it! I'm looking forward to adult activities without worrying about kid arrangements, but I do miss the cute kiddo stuff too.
Quoting Tigress22304:

LET"S DO THIS!!!!

Quoting Tigress22304:

Polkadotted
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this

our costumes for the parties last weekend

cdrainey3
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:38 PM
Our Halloween is very kid friendly. We go to my sisters house d dry year. We have taco soup and then the kids trick or treat and then we go back to my sisters for pumpkin pie and games. It's a fun tradition. I love decorating for Halloween and I love dressing my kids up but I'm not a huge fan of dressing myself up. Boring I know..
GlockMom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:46 PM
I'm gonna need to come adult with you two. There are a few ladies I could scoop up in my area on the way.

I adult very well still.

Quoting Tigress22304:

I"ve been doing the kid thing for so long....I forget what it means to adult lol.

Parrot's getting on me to come adult with her in Florida....as soon as I get princess's leg straightened out-I'm seriously considering jumping a plane and going to adult with Parrot.

I'm looking forward to see all the babies and doggies dressed up!!!!!!

What's cuter then a "big old mean pitty" dressed like a bumble bee?!

And getting to see all the old neighbors dressed up and all the freebies!!!

$5 says CPD is handing out donuts and glo sticks again (my hometown-all the businesses get involved in handing out goodies)

Quoting GlockMom: I love it! I'm looking forward to adult activities without worrying about kid arrangements, but I do miss the cute kiddo stuff too.

Quoting Tigress22304:

LET"S DO THIS!!!!

Quoting Tigress22304:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)