Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BM tried to end her life over step mom?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:59 PM
  • 36 Replies
http://mobile.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/21120592/Bm_tried_to_commit_suicide_last_night

Not sure if this is troll or real, but half the responses say she's the OW and should leave and hinting it is her fault , others saying how is this OP fault yadda yadda.

What do you think?

And what would you do in that situation ?
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babygirl4326
by Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:01 PM
I REALLY hope it's a troll post.
whatIknownow
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:03 PM

Well, if it is a real situation, that SM is screwed. The kids will always hate her. 

If I were her, I'd avoid the kids as much as possible. Hopefully when mom gets better they can return to her. And hopefully mom comes to learn that her douchbag husband destroyed her family, not his skank mistress. But chances are the kids will always hate the skank mistress.

Inana
by Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:08 PM
2 moms liked this
Those kids need a good therapist and need to be removed from toxic bm. What mother would do that to her own children?!? Sad excuse of a mother. I can totally see why her marriage didn't last and why she's single. She's a hot THOT mess.
tiafez
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:13 PM
2 moms liked this

I think it'sa troll post. I'm waiting for theBM slept with tons of men,does drugs, and kills kittens part. 

Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:16 PM
4 moms liked this

Did you read the post"?>!

I can tell you didn't because the OP said DH AND BM WERE DIVORCED-CONSIDERING reconciliation but he met SM and decided to try something with her.

She's not the other woman when they were divorced.

Again shame on BM for cheating on her DH-if she cared enough to keep her husband-she could have kept her legs closed to other dick.

oldproatthis
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:18 PM
3 moms liked this
I do my know if it is a troll or not but the replies are tellin about the mindset of women...
1. The replies that answer she is the other woman are bilullshit...per details the couple was divorced and and the husband was entertaining a reconciliation, that right there is a FAR cry from an affair so to say she was the other woman tells you the mindset SM is up against to start with.
2. And people do not commit suicide attempts because of other people they do it because of their OWN illness, to put that guilt and responsibility on a woman who simply married a divorced man is just as bad as blaming kids for not being good enough when parents commit suicide, like somehow if the kid had been better or different the adult wouldn't have had to. It is TOTAL BULSHIT and those replies are as pathological as the BM in the story...
If it is real.
The father is kind of an idiot for being wishy-washy. He left his wife, that hurts his kids, and when they know he's looking at reconciliation and leaves again that is hurt x2...that is in dad and it's on him to square that shit away with his kids.
Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:19 PM

and the only reason some were saying OP's the other woman because she stated they were considering getting back together. But they never did get back together.

Maya_bee
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:23 PM
I really hope it's a troll post as well.I think it depending on the sm relationship with the kids before it happened, was she close to the kids, if she did then kids know better. In my case at the beginning bm tried to influence her daughter against, she was 6 at the time, the more she got to know me she knew her mom was not telling her the truth. If the story is true then sm should give the kids some time and let the father explain what really happened and why. She could have easily blame the dad, because in the end he is the one that choose not to stay with her.
Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Right-but it's been like 4-5yrs since this crap went down....I'm not saying she is supposed to be over by now-but Christ on a crutch-its time to ease up-get help if needed and MOVE ON.

Don't waste the rest of your life dwelling on your ex leaving you for another woman in the way that was done in the post.

Quoting Maya_bee: I really hope it's a troll post as well.I think it depending on the sm relationship with the kids before it happened, was she close to the kids, if she did then kids know better. In my case at the beginning bm tried to influence her daughter against, she was 6 at the time, the more she got to know me she knew her mom was not telling her the truth. If the story is true then sm should give the kids some time and let the father explain what really happened and why. She could have easily blame the dad, because in the end he is the one that choose not to stay with her.

pusheen-kitty
by Battler on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:35 PM
I did read some of it.

I'm talking about the responses - jumping to her being OW status.

However she's more concerned with this as a BM plot to interfere with her relationship. That was a wtf to me.

Quoting Tigress22304:

Did you read the post"?>!

I can tell you didn't because the OP said DH AND BM WERE DIVORCED-CONSIDERING reconciliation but he met SM and decided to try something with her.

She's not the other woman when they were divorced.

Again shame on BM for cheating on her DH-if she cared enough to keep her husband-she could have kept her legs closed to other dick.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)