Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

F_____ Friday

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 8:49 AM
  • 24 Replies

Fill in the blank Friday, fun, fabulous, freakin, fuc%tastic, funny, any f word will work. 

Happy Flippin Friday. A Friday where it's not winter but still kinda chilly and soggy so the dog only takes one step onto the grass and goes statue on me. But it's the weekend and we go forward an hour on Sunday. 

Happy hapy joy joy,what's your weekend full of?

Verified BM/SM/BOB .... wwnsdd?

by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 8:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PumpkinSpice8
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 9:47 AM
Fabulous Friday!!

It's super sunny! I'm going to take DD to the park and maybe make a spring wreath for the house. Oh, and I'm off work and DD school today, so that's nice. If only DD will wake up...Tweens!!!

Not sure what the rest of the weekend will bring...
CampHarris
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:12 AM
Fuck it Friday!

I'm staying home from work to get some shit done... Asked for it off a while back just because. Turns out it was a great move on my part because my company is going through a shit ton of legal stuff right now and unbeknownst to me when I asked for it off, my day was (again) going to consist of standing at the copy machine for five hours.

Actually, let's go with FANTASTIC Friday. 😂
leegirl_jm
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:48 AM
3 moms liked this

Finally Friday. I am feeling tired and I am hoping for an easy weekend.

Career Woman, Wife and Mother of Two Children, a Girl and a Boy.

tiafez
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this

sniFFley Friday. I'm either getting a cold or allergies are kicking in. Either way F it. We're going to a night sale at a local antique co-op and anyone who knows me knows I love me some other peoples crap!

ehuff22
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:14 AM

FIGHT SUICIDE FRIDAY :(

Sorry I don't usually like to bring the mood down but this day 3 years ago one of my bestfriends commited Suicide :( So today we are going to the Fight Suicide memorial service after work. Basically that is what my day is.

Loveamom
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Hugs to you Ehuff!

Quoting ehuff22:

Sorry I don't usually like to bring the mood down but this day 3 years ago one of my bestfriends commited Suicide :( So today we are going to the Fight Suicide memorial service after work. Basically that is what my day is.

tiafez
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry. Suicide like any death, leaves so many hurt in it's wake and with suicide it also leaves so many unanswered questions and thoughts. 

Quoting ehuff22:

Verified BM/SM/BOB .... wwnsdd?

Loveamom
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Fun Friday

jules2boys
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:39 AM

Finally Friday!  Long/busy weekend, AND we lose an  hour on Sunday, but hopefully the busy stuff will be fun! 

Next weekend will be a tough one so we will hopefully enjoy this one.  (Funeral next weekend.  Family from church, DH was killed (no details have been shared yet) last weekend.  We've known the family for YEARS, mom and kids are active in many groups at church, YDS13 is good friends with one of the girls, and a cousin of the family too - through church and school.  Father was a good family man, very protective of his girls/family and helped keep them on the straight and narrow).  It'll be the first non-family funeral YDS13 has attended (he insists on attending the viewing/rosray and the funeral, for his friends, which will be good for all of them, I'm sure).  My mom and I will go as well, since we've worked along side the BM/DW for at least the last 15 years (could be longer).  So sad. 

So, this weekend we need some fun things going on. 

luckyinlife
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:52 AM
2 moms liked this
Facetious Friday. I feel snarky, bitchy, and having end of pregnancy aches, pains and contractions that do nothing but make it impossible to do much. Tomorrow I take the kids to a birthday party. Sunday is my "surprise" baby shower that DH told me about cause he is a surprise ruiner.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)