Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just for fun. Here's what my dog accomplished today.

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:23 PM
  • 15 Replies

Jesse got himself a squirrel today. 

by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CampHarris
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:00 PM

AAAAAAH!

Odie is fast, but I don't think he's that fast!  At least I hope not, lol.

soonergirl980
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:03 PM
2 moms liked this

Lol good job Jesse. My dogs accomplished this

soonergirl980
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Ametris is a weird husky she doesn't go after things like squirrels or raccoons. Put a chicken in front of her though that bird is as good as dead.

Sophie once cornered a raccoon under a shed. I was like what the hell are you barking at look under and picked her up and ran. I was like Sophie have you lossed your mind that thing is bigger than you it will eat you!!!!

Quoting CampHarris:

AAAAAAH!

***Briterican***

CampHarris
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Hahaha!  They just don't realize they aren't as big as they feel sometimes!  And just last night Odie was going off at the door like there was a bear in our yard... we looked outside and it was just a tiny little bird on one of the chairs (which he darted after when we opened the door and then quickly realized he could not fly, lol).  He has a thing for feathered things as well.

Quoting soonergirl980:

Ametris is a weird husky she doesn't go after things like squirrels or raccoons. Put a chicken in front of her though that bird is as good as dead.

Sophie once cornered a raccoon under a shed. I was like what the hell are you barking at look under and picked her up and ran. I was like Sophie have you lossed your mind that thing is bigger than you it will eat you!!!!

Quoting CampHarris:

AAAAAAH!

tiafez
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:15 PM
2 moms liked this

Rudy is afraid of wind. I don't think he'll bring me any prizes. Plus the squirrels are as big as he is. 

soonergirl980
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah Sophie thinks she is huge. We share a fence with our neighbors next door they have a small dog with little dog syndrome too. OMG those two out at the same is a yappy dog bark fest both thinking they are going to kill each other. When Ametris is out there though she will stand at the fence with that little dog yapping away with a smile on her face and her tail wagging lol it's hilarious I will have to get it on video one of these days.

Quoting CampHarris:

Hahaha!  They just don't realize they aren't as big as they feel sometimes!  And just last night Odie was going off at the door like there was a bear in our yard... we looked outside and it was just a tiny little bird on one of the chairs (which he darted after when we opened the door and then quickly realized he could not fly, lol).  He has a thing for feathered things as well.

Quoting soonergirl980:

Quoting CampHarris:

AAAAAAH!

***Briterican***

pdxmum
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:24 PM
I witnessed a raccoon kill my neighbors chicken. In broad daylight. It was bloody and the chicken screamed.

Quoting soonergirl980:

Quoting CampHarris:

AAAAAAH!

soonergirl980
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:28 PM

Yes they can be extremely vicious in the wild even to humans.

Quoting pdxmum: I witnessed a raccoon kill my neighbors chicken. In broad daylight. It was bloody and the chicken screamed.
Quoting soonergirl980:

Quoting CampHarris:

AAAAAAH!

***Briterican***

whatIknownow
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:31 PM

I had a cat who was killed by a raccoon. Well, not killed exactly. Maimed beyond repair. After several vet visits we had her put to sleep, she had lost too much skin and was not improving. She must have spent the last few days of her life in excruciating pain. It was horrible.

Yeah, not a fan of raccoons since then.

I am sure the squirrel in the photo met a quick and merciful end.

Quoting soonergirl980:

Yes they can be extremely vicious in the wild even to humans.

Quoting pdxmum: I witnessed a raccoon kill my neighbors chicken. In broad daylight. It was bloody and the chicken screamed.
Quoting soonergirl980:

Quoting CampHarris:

AAAAAAH!

whatIknownow
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:38 PM

awww... my Sadie is "not taking any chances"... she's also afraid of everything. She's a pitbull.

Jesse (some kind of lab mix we think) is only 32 pounds. Scrapy, but fears nothing.

Quoting tiafez:

Rudy is afraid of wind. I don't think he'll bring me any prizes. Plus the squirrels are as big as he is. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)