Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well, the calm was nice while it lasted

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 5:48 PM
  • 4 Replies
Last night BM and SS17 got into it b/c he got suspended for skipping school again. He ended going to his nana's last night b/c she started up again w/saying she doesn't want him over there and she's done being his mother. (For those who don't know. She has a history of doing this. She just hasn't done it in a while. Her and dh share share custody and rotate weeks.) She called dh to tell him that if ss wasn't 6 months away from being 18 she would sign custody back over to him again. Meanwhile SF is yelling in the background," he's not welcome over here anymore, talking to my wife like that!"

This afternoon SS17 called Dh and asked if he would go by BM's and get some of his things. Dh called BM to ask when would be a good time to come by and get SS's things. She told him she got rid of SS's things and all he has is a few pairs of shoes. Dh said that SS's phone is over there that he pays for and he would like to come by sometime to get it. She goes on about how SS is a disrespectful and never really answered the question.

Shenanigans, I really thought we were passed all this sending him home and not being his mother anymore but I'm guessing just like all the other times this has happened, this too shall pass.
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 5:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
AM1011
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:59 PM
Sounds like a fun night
XXanonymousXX
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 10:09 PM
Look at the upside. He's six months away from 18. Remember back in the day when it was six years? It's almost over, atleast with one kid.
Loveamom
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2016 at 5:51 AM
Good luck I hope it all works out.
Leigh84
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2016 at 7:06 AM
That's true. We still have a few years to go w/ss13 (almost 14) but things tend to be easier w/him. He's always been laid back and stays out of trouble for the most part. I do understand BM's frustration w/ss17. I just feel like she over reacts at times.

Quoting XXanonymousXX: Look at the upside. He's six months away from 18. Remember back in the day when it was six years? It's almost over, atleast with one kid.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)