Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Full custody what??

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 8:08 PM
  • 31 Replies
Was that a troll? Only seen 1st page and poof. Gone.
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 8:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WickedPissah
by 2Sexy4MyStoma on Apr. 8, 2016 at 8:12 PM
Translation
Stepmom is pissed over $500 in child support, and thinks mom needs to change jobs so she's home to cook the kid dinner, so the kid will be fed in time for church with dad.
MadManW.ABox87
by Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 8:14 PM

I don't know why she deleted it. No one was even that mean; just trying to better understand the situation and it poofed.

luckyinlife
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 8:17 PM
IDK but she is delusional if she thinks a judge is just going to hand over a kid they have only seen for 6 months because she isn't fed dinner by 6. Sadly, probably not a troll given it poofed so fast.
Sondi7
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 8:19 PM
And was it $500 a month or $500 since November? The way she worded it, it really seemed like the dad had only paid a total of $500 since November.

Quoting WickedPissah: Translation
Stepmom is pissed over $500 in child support, and thinks mom needs to change jobs so she's home to cook the kid dinner, so the kid will be fed in time for church with dad.
MadManW.ABox87
by Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 8:19 PM

Right!? 

"We gave her $500 in child support, why doesn't she buy her kid better clothes?" Seriously?

Quoting WickedPissah: Translation Stepmom is pissed over $500 in child support, and thinks mom needs to change jobs so she's home to cook the kid dinner, so the kid will be fed in time for church with dad.

MadManW.ABox87
by Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 8:20 PM

That's what I asked her but she never answered, just poofed. I think it sounded like $500 total.

Quoting Sondi7: And was it $500 a month or $500 since November? The way she worded it, it really seemed like the dad had only paid a total of $500 since November.
Quoting WickedPissah: Translation Stepmom is pissed over $500 in child support, and thinks mom needs to change jobs so she's home to cook the kid dinner, so the kid will be fed in time for church with dad.

Ryansmom2004
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 8:22 PM
I was focusing more on the urine and filth smell. She might have a medical condition that she can't make it to the bathroom in time. By nine they should have control. If the house is filthy, like garbage, feces, rotting food, etc all over the house that would warrant a call to CPS. I hope she was a troll though. At nine she should be able to fix a snack after school. My son was doing that when he was six.
WickedPissah
by 2Sexy4MyStoma on Apr. 8, 2016 at 8:23 PM
But if they got custody than they would "save" $500 a month.

Op is preggo and a sahm, at least I read that on her profile.

I'm sure this whole thing is cramping her lifestyle.

Quoting MadManW.ABox87:

Right!? 

"We gave her $500 in child support, why doesn't she buy her kid better clothes?" Seriously?

MadManW.ABox87
by Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 8:26 PM

Exactly, that's why a few people asked her in what ways OP felt the SD was being neglected. It was a weird post but I am bummed it's gone, I wanted to see where it went.

Quoting Ryansmom2004: I was focusing more on the urine and filth smell. She might have a medical condition that she can't make it to the bathroom in time. By nine they should have control. If the house is filthy, like garbage, feces, rotting food, etc all over the house that would warrant a call to CPS. I hope she was a troll though. At nine she should be able to fix a snack after school. My son was doing that when he was six.

WickedPissah
by 2Sexy4MyStoma on Apr. 8, 2016 at 8:27 PM
I'm not sure on that.

But I think she was expecting stepmoms to tell her how to get custody.

Quoting Sondi7: And was it $500 a month or $500 since November? The way she worded it, it really seemed like the dad had only paid a total of $500 since November.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)