Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Aw shucks, BM sent me a sympathy card

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:32 PM
  • 39 Replies
2 moms liked this

DF and I got engaged on our 3rd anniversary 4 weeks ago. Coincidence or not but BM has been a bear to deal with since then- well more than usual.

This past weekend I received a sympathy card with no return address, no signature. The card simply reads: "Sorry to hear about your recent news- hahaha" DF is certain the handwriting is BMs.

How sweet of her to take the time to buy the card, invest in a stamp and time. Now if we can get her to send the IRS form that DF needs to claim SS per CO we will be good!

Gotta love the immaturity!

by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CampHarris
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:43 PM
4 moms liked this

What the fuck.... 

What a bitch, lol.  

mrsd2013
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:45 PM
Lol. Does she drink allot?
Loveamom
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:46 PM
2 moms liked this

Wow and weirdo! Wine donuts for everyone!!

JustMeNmine1
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh yea, ya think? LOL

Quoting CampHarris:

What the fuck.... 

What a bitch, lol.  

JustMeNmine1
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:49 PM

Don't know about her drinking habits but from observation I can almost be certain that she is bi polar. Some days she simply doesn't take her meds.

Quoting mrsd2013: Lol. Does she drink allot?

luckyinlife
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 1:14 PM
6 moms liked this
I can't lie. I have an ex that I would be tempted to do that to if I heard some poor girl was marrying him. Mind you I wouldn't actually do it but it would be tempting.

On the flip side I joked to DH I should send his exes hand written thank you cards on special stationary 😂
CampHarris
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 1:26 PM
Hahaha - I've often joked to DF about sending BM a thank you note, lol!! And I agree... I would be tempted to send my ex's next victim a sympathy card. I wouldn't... I would probably just giggle uncontrollably at her terrible luck, but the temptation would be there, lol.

Quoting luckyinlife: I can't lie. I have an ex that I would be tempted to do that to if I heard some poor girl was marrying him. Mind you I wouldn't actually do it but it would be tempting.

On the flip side I joked to DH I should send his exes hand written thank you cards on special stationary 😂
jules2boys
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 1:39 PM
6 moms liked this

She has too much time on her hands.  I've never been so 'unbusy' that I'd have time for that shit.

Besides, I figure SM and XH deserve each other.  

JustMeNmine1
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 2:01 PM

Yes - we all probably have at least one ex that would warrant this kinda action :)

Love the idea of returning the "favor" by sending her a thank you card but I wouldn't continue in her game.

Quoting luckyinlife: I can't lie. I have an ex that I would be tempted to do that to if I heard some poor girl was marrying him. Mind you I wouldn't actually do it but it would be tempting. On the flip side I joked to DH I should send his exes hand written thank you cards on special stationary 😂

JustMeNmine1
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Guess I should be somewhat flattered that she gave it so much thought and time huh -lol

Quoting jules2boys:

She has too much time on her hands.  I've never been so 'unbusy' that I'd have time for that shit.

Besides, I figure SM and XH deserve each other.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)