Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SF doesnt realize I picked the kids up 2 hours ago...

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:02 PM
  • 37 Replies
1 mom liked this
BM was supposed to drop the kids off this morning at 630 am on her way to work but texted she was running late and could I just pick them up at 11 giving them a chance to sleep in and wake up and get dressed and have breakfast. I said that was fine I often pick up from SF and generally dont have an issue.
Well at 11 I arrive at their house and knock on the door for several minutes and no one answers but I hear the kids. I text BM and she says SF is there but must be asleep. At that point SD 4.5 looks out the window and sees its me and ooens the door. I ask her where is SF and she says he is sleeping. Both SD and SS 2.5 get their shoes and putput them on. SS diaper is full of poop and pee and they both tell me they are hungry and thirsty. I text BM and she said to just take them because shes mad at this point that SF has no clue I am standing in their living room.
So its now 2 hours later and SF still hasnt contacted BM asking where the kids are. I called my DH at work and he is pissed. We have the kids 50/50 and I am at home during the day so if SF was so tired there was no reason he had to keep them this morning.
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LogansMom1113
by Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:02 PM
B
LogansMom1113
by Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:04 PM
B
kimandlillian
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Obviously not a suitable caregiver. That situation could have been way worse. What if a stranger knocked instead of you? Cps worthy if you ask me.
ihave1
by Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:33 PM

Yikes that could have turned out bad. Thank god it didn't.  

LogansMom1113
by Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:41 PM
We have felt for a while that SF isnt responsible enough to watxh them and to me this just proves it

Quoting ihave1:

Yikes that could have turned out bad. Thank god it didn't.  

lexasmommy411
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Holy shit, if that were my husband, if show him the door. What an irresponsible asshat!!!
Leigh84
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:23 PM
Yeah sleeping while a 2 and 4 year old are roaming around is not a good combo. I'd be pissed too I'd I was BM and DH.

Years ago when BM in my sitch was cp she took a nap while ss4 (at the time) was awake. Well, for some reason he thought it was time to get OSS from school. He got on his bike, went to school, and announced he was there to pick OSS up! BM woke up w/a school administrator in her living room!
mrsd2013
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:17 PM
How did you know sf still didn't know 2 hours later? Did bm tell you that?
mrsd2013
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:18 PM
Holy crap! Is that why bm lost custody?

Quoting Leigh84: Yeah sleeping while a 2 and 4 year old are roaming around is not a good combo. I'd be pissed too I'd I was BM and DH.

Years ago when BM in my sitch was cp she took a nap while ss4 (at the time) was awake. Well, for some reason he thought it was time to get OSS from school. He got on his bike, went to school, and announced he was there to pick OSS up! BM woke up w/a school administrator in her living room!
LogansMom1113
by Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:19 PM
Yes she texted me when he finally texted her going crazy cause he could t find the kids. She and I actually get along pretty well. Its fairly common for us to text though out the day.

Quoting mrsd2013: How did you know sf still didn't know 2 hours later? Did bm tell you that?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)