Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BM sucks thread, post vent away!!!

Posted by on May. 8, 2016 at 5:11 PM
  • 52 Replies

and go.

Verified BM/SM/BOB .... wwnsdd?

by on May. 8, 2016 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tiafez
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2016 at 5:31 PM
2 moms liked this

very serious. I sensea lot of our fellow SMs have not had an awesome Mom's Day and sometimes a vent helps go for it

BrittSam2011
by Member on May. 8, 2016 at 5:33 PM
I don't have any complaints, BM and I get along really well. So here's a bump.
whatIknownow
by on May. 8, 2016 at 6:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I have always thought my stepkid's mother was a lousy mother. She gave up custody, and really only wanted to be a fair-weather mother.

But. The struggles people have, are not always visible to others. I don't know the burdens she carries. I just know, that in my life, my burdens didn't cause me to give up my children. I imagine, those must have been some pretty awful burdens.

I have no need to bash her. I wish her the best. 

soonergirl980
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2016 at 6:54 PM
3 moms liked this

I suck I didn't want to cook on mothers day so I ordered from a really nice specialty pizza place here. I ordered myself a nice chicken florentine pizza in place of one of the three I usually get that cater to everyone else. I may be the only person that eats it but it was damn good. I suck :)

***Briterican***

tiafez
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2016 at 7:23 PM

I'm the evil BM I suppose, in my life but I encoraged my oldest to call his SM or text her. I have no issues with her, there's enough love now for everyone. WE (and I mean me) are all too old for that now.

BUt I know today's tough for SMs so I thought they might want to vent it out and breathe again. 

Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 7:26 PM
6 moms liked this

I downloaded a car horn app on my phone yesterday-so every time one of the kids came near me-I honked at them lol.

it worked.

Overall I have no complaints about Bm-she got a job-she's getting her shit in order-she's making good changes. The kids still don't want to live with her-but I'm hoping their relationship with their mother will improve.

Boobear110
by Audra on May. 8, 2016 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I think she's a sucky mom . I think she is selfish . 

Im actually kind of pissed at her at the moment . She has more then a month notice on SD dance recital , that falls on her weekend , she isn't going. She has to work. She isn't even attempting to get the time off. Which upsets SD. I'll get over it and move on . 

My mom day was nice. SD gave me my loot Friday. Lol 

It did have a bit of a tear up because it's the first MD both my boys have been gone. Or it could have been the joyous new meds I'm on. 😀

tiafez
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2016 at 7:36 PM

did you sense us waving when wedrove past you?

Quoting Boobear110:

Im actually kind of pissed at her at the moment . She has more then a month notice on SD dance recital , that falls on her weekend , she isn't going. She has to work. She isn't even attempting to get the time off. Which upsets SD. I'll get over it and move on . 

It did have a bit of a tear up because it's the first MD both my boys have been gone. Or it could have been the joyous new meds I'm on. 😀

Verified BM/SM/BOB .... wwnsdd?

Boobear110
by Audra on May. 8, 2016 at 7:52 PM

I did !! I was waving 

Quoting tiafez:

did you sense us waving when wedrove past you?

Quoting Boobear110:

viv212
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2016 at 9:42 PM

I have no complaints right now.  Sometimes I roll my eyes at her, but I know she must roll her eyes at me too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)