Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SD & BM, doing a little better.....

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 8:45 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

SD went over to BM's house last night, she hadn't been over there in 2 weeks. There was no fighting or arguing, but SD said she went to sleep early. We picked her up this evening at 6 pm and she said they didn't fight at all. SD said that her BM did start to bring stuff up, but then SD told her she didn't want to discuss it and BM dropped it. The rest of the day went well for them.

Hey, it's progress!!!

by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
fantasticfour
by Bronze Member on Oct. 23, 2016 at 8:38 PM

Good to hear

hotspice58
by Member on Oct. 24, 2016 at 4:05 PM

baby steps are good.

shiarhars
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2016 at 4:48 PM
One step at a time is good. Great to hear.

Quoting MomGoingCrazy78:

SD went over to BM's house last night, she hadn't been over there in 2 weeks. There was no fighting or arguing, but SD said she went to sleep early. We picked her up this evening at 6 pm and she said they didn't fight at all. SD said that her BM did start to bring stuff up, but then SD told her she didn't want to discuss it and BM dropped it. The rest of the day went well for them.

Hey, it's progress!!!

MomGoingCrazy78
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2016 at 6:46 PM

Yes, it is. It's been awhile since SD and BM haven't fought.

Quoting fantasticfour:

Good to hear

MomGoingCrazy78
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2016 at 6:47 PM

Yes, they are. In my head I was jumping up and down! Lol!

Quoting hotspice58:

baby steps are good.

MomGoingCrazy78
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2016 at 6:48 PM

I'm hopeful that it will continue to get better. I know there will still be crappy days between them, but it's a start!!

Quoting shiarhars: One step at a time is good. Great to hear.
Quoting MomGoingCrazy78:

Hey, it's progress!!!

shiarhars
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2016 at 7:34 PM
Absolutely its a start, baby steps.

Quoting MomGoingCrazy78:

I'm hopeful that it will continue to get better. I know there will still be crappy days between them, but it's a start!!

Quoting shiarhars: One step at a time is good. Great to hear.

Quoting MomGoingCrazy78:

Hey, it's progress!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)