Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome! Say hello & introduce yourself! :)

Posted by   + Show Post

wave  Welcome to Stepmom Central!

This is a great place to talk about your relationship with your step children, your spouse and goings on in your life with a blended family.

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself! Or jump right in by making your own post!

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" and "like" their replies so they know you're talking to them. 

Enjoy the group!

bouncing mom

by on Jan. 17, 2017 at 3:30 PM
Replies (31-34):
everydaymom08
by on Oct. 22, 2017 at 12:00 AM

Hey all. How’s everybody doing? I am doing good

jessw2010
by New Member on Nov. 12, 2017 at 9:27 PM
Hello. My name is Jesse. I'm not technically a step mom but I'm dating a man with 4 kids that I see very frequently!
Grapevime23
by New Member on Dec. 1, 2017 at 1:56 AM
Hello. I'm 48 and have been married to DH for 5 years. We have 4 children total. The oldest (mine) Son is 20, son (his) soon to be 18, daughter (his) 14, and the youngest (ours together) son age 4. If someone would have told me 5 years ago we'd have issues blending I would have laughed. Our kids were happy, grounded and they bonded quickly with each other and their SP. In a blink of an eye it changed. At 43 we found out we were unexpectedly expecting. Once the shock wore off, the excitement of baby filled our home. Everyone anxiously awaited the birth. He was the tie that binded us. When he was around 2 in a blink of the eye our family became a "step" family. Where there was love, laughter and happiness there is now love, hostility and moodiness. There will always be Love because bio or step you blend and although it's different there is Love, and it doesn't go away not for your bio kids or steroids. I joined this group for support and advice, it's hard to find people who can relate to being a SP.
dancewithJoy
by New Member on Dec. 3, 2017 at 8:39 PM

Hello! 

I married DH 2 years ago after having our 2 kids so I have been a step mom legally for 2 years but been a part of her life for a about 5 years. My step daughter is 9 and 2 bio daughters are 3 and 2. Love our crazy little family but definitely need advice. As step mommin' is something new and foreign to me as my parents divorced when i was little but neither remarried.

Our situation with SD is she has two homes less than 10 minutes apart with step parents at each. Very active/involved mom, dad, step mom & step dad so 4 parents that love & care for her. 

A little about me personally I am in my 30s, work full time in software (zzzz) & have a passion for Jesus, health & fitness and wine! :)   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)