Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ss scares me..

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 10:31 PM
  • 22 Replies
He said, I wish dog fights weren't illegal..or inhumane.. I could watch it all day.
by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LightItUp
by New Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 10:32 PM
2 moms liked this
😳 What the actual f%@?!
andreamarie
by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Not good.
jkp027
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this
That is very scary 😬
Verrine
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 7:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Has he actually seen a dog fight? Has he exhibited any violent tendencies? Does he like to watch boxing or wrestling? Does he like dogs?

I think it is partly the age and partly that we are desensitized to violence and insulated from it. We've seen hundreds of people get murdered on tv and that looks cool, but I think that seeing a murder up close would be very different. Most of us have never seen an animal get killed. 

You might look for a dog fight rescue organization in your area. He'll like the idea less when he sees some of the dogs who've experienced it. Read up here

tiafez
by Platinum Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 8:47 AM

is he at that age where he likes to say things to get people riled up? where in the world has he seen dog fights? if it's on-line then it may be time for him to lose that privilege.

codysara
by Platinum Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 10:11 AM
As far as I know, he hasnt witnessed dog fights. He has kind of always had violent outburst, even before dh and I became a couple.
He likes dogs, we have 4. Including his that bm told me if we didn't take that it would go to the pound.
He loves watching wrestling and ufc.
Thank you for the info

Quoting Verrine:

Has he actually seen a dog fight? Has he exhibited any violent tendencies? Does he like to watch boxing or wrestling? Does he like dogs?

I think it is partly the age and partly that we are desensitized to violence and insulated from it. We've seen hundreds of people get murdered on tv and that looks cool, but I think that seeing a murder up close would be very different. Most of us have never seen an animal get killed. 

You might look for a dog fight rescue organization in your area. He'll like the idea less when he sees some of the dogs who've experienced it. Read up here

codysara
by Platinum Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 10:14 AM
It was a netflix documentary. World inc??
Yes, he is definitely at that age.

Quoting tiafez:

is he at that age where he likes to say things to get people riled up? where in the world has he seen dog fights? if it's on-line then it may be time for him to lose that privilege.

CampHarris
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 2:41 PM
3 moms liked this

What the fuck?  That's serial killer shit right there.

codysara
by Platinum Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 4:36 PM
1 mom liked this
"What the fuck, that is not even a little bit okay" and I had to walk away utterly disgusted.
He stopped seeing the counselor in April because after 8 months, he still refused to talk he would just argue. But he is going back.

Quoting CampHarris:

What the fuck?  That's serial killer shit right there.

Boobear110
by Audra on Jun. 20, 2017 at 7:50 PM
3 moms liked this

Oh hell fucking no! That is seriously disturbing. I rescued my Pit . She was 4 months old and if the SPCA hadn't gotten the call she would have been used as a bait dog. She had bald spots all over her body. 

Bring his ass to the ASPCA and have them show him dogs that have been used as fighters . Those poor souls . 

Sara, I'd be kicking DH ass to get his kid in counseling and for DH to,take his head out of his ass. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)