Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello all,

My name is Dyanna, and i am married to my husband who have 3 girls. I came here seeking insight from other stepmoms. I found this group while Googling searching for help. Here is a little about my story. I have been married for about 5 years. In the beginning while my husband and i was dating, engaged I experienced a lot of animosity from husband's ex wife, who have 2 girls ages 14, and 10. I also had issues with the mother of his child, which step daughter is 11. Fast forward, the girls all seemed to like me, but once we married all hell broke loose. Ive tried bonding, talking trying to ensure them i never want to replace your mother,etc. They all, well except 10 year old, just seem to give me so much attitude.

Two years ago, the mother of the 11 year old stated she need my husband to take step daughter. Shes been with us full time now. Also this weekend was husband's weekend with the girls. The mom decided she wanted to come pick them up, her daughter 10, and step daughter 11(not her child)to attend a baby shower.The shower ended late so they stayed the night with her. Then she brought them back this afternoon around 12pm. I didn't say anything but i question what was that about. Perhaps i am reading too much into it. I guess i feel some type of way because of my past experiences with her. Ladies, help me out here.
by on Dec. 17, 2017 at 7:53 PM
Replies (31-31):
pusheen-kitty
by Battler on Jan. 2, 2018 at 5:19 PM
I'm still hung up on the boyfriend- going back and forth between two women.. Now he's dating OP.. Those kids need some therapy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)