Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT: Give me a break

Posted by on Dec. 22, 2017 at 5:11 PM
  • 9 Replies

Im about to whine fora bit.first,I miss my pup so much! Ok got that out of the way.

I was finally able to talk my oncologist into taking me off tamoxifen. That shit is the devil’s juice. I had hot flashes, memory loss, brain fog, body aches, weight gain... so no more for me, YAY! I have only been off of it for about a week. Here I am thinking finally I will feel human again..

Nope. My ass get hits by a freaking car while I am walking back from bringing SD to her bus stop! This woman didn’t even see me. Thank god I saw her coming because I was able to get out of the way enough and brace enough to lessen the hit. So no my body is sore from that!

All things considered ,I was lucky but I’m feeling whiny and tired today with my ribs aching so you guys are the ones I am venting to ... lucky you 

by on Dec. 22, 2017 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
coala
by on Dec. 22, 2017 at 5:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm glad you are doing ok today.

Just try to relax a bit before the rush of the holiday weekend.

jules2boys
by Platinum Member on Dec. 22, 2017 at 5:33 PM
2 moms liked this

Holy cow!  Hopefully she wasn't going 'that fast' if you were near a bus stop!  Did she at least stop for you once she hit you?  Imagine if she'd not seen a child!  Yikes!  

I hope you feel better very soon.  Take it easy.  Get lots of rest (yeah, I know... ;) ).  And kiss 2017 goodbye while hoping for a MUCH BETTER 2018!  Oh, and stay indoors and on the couch until 2018 hits!  Stay safe!  :) 

Boobear110
by Audra on Dec. 22, 2017 at 6:20 PM
2 moms liked this

She did stop. If she had hit SD she would of been the one going to the ER ,not me😂😂  I still cant comprehend how she didnt see me.. it was broad daylight .

my ribs are sore but like I said,I am lucky,nothing is broken 

Quoting jules2boys:

Holy cow!  Hopefully she wasn't going 'that fast' if you were near a bus stop!  Did she at least stop for you once she hit you?  Imagine if she'd not seen a child!  Yikes!  

I hope you feel better very soon.  Take it easy.  Get lots of rest (yeah, I know... ;) ).  And kiss 2017 goodbye while hoping for a MUCH BETTER 2018!  Oh, and stay indoors and on the couch until 2018 hits!  Stay safe!  :) 

annabl1970
by Platinum Member on Dec. 22, 2017 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks God you are OK! She probably was on the phone, stupid woman.
Mompea5
by Bronze Member on Dec. 23, 2017 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this
So glad you are ok! I agree with Jules that you should stay inside and on the couch until 2018!!
Leigh84
by Gold Member on Dec. 23, 2017 at 9:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Omg, people are freaking crazy! I’m glad you’re ok and hope you feel better soon.
tiafez
by Platinum Member on Dec. 23, 2017 at 9:12 PM

Love you Boolady!

minimoo
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2017 at 3:36 PM
Oh my gosh, love!!!! Not cool
pusheen-kitty
by Battler on Dec. 25, 2017 at 9:38 PM
I got hit by a car not to long ago.. They shot happens so fast, sometimes there's nothing you can do..

Glad you are ok
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)