Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BM thinks we should always give SD whatever she wants to eat.

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2017 at 6:02 PM
  • 35 Replies

SD lives with DH and I. I am not going to say I am a perfect SM, because I know I am not and some says I am an evil SM because I won't kiss SD ass. Anyways, BM came to she her and told BM that she doesn't eat. BM talked to DH and DH said that we fix dinner at 5:30pm and usually we fix what we know she will eat but she won't eat. BM basically said that we should fix another meal just for her, whatever she wants to eat. DH told her that there is no way in hell that there will be another meal fixed when there is already a meal prepared. BM said it is neglect but if SD doesn't eat supper there is pb and j or ham in the fridge and she is more then welcome to those but I won't fix it. DH told BM this and she went ape shit about it because I wouldn't serve her, Umm no I won't serve her when I fixed dinner and she chooses to get a sandwich instead. Sorry not sorry! BM finally left with SD for a couple days but I doubt this would be over from how it ended between BM and DH. 

by on Dec. 28, 2017 at 6:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jws120567
by Member on Dec. 28, 2017 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this

So she wants to you to coddle this bullshit?  Not a chance!  How old is the little princess?

Twinklesthecat
by Member on Dec. 28, 2017 at 6:17 PM
4 moms liked this
Lmao you think her sd is a princess lol this is the same lady who wanted 13 year old sd to buy her own soap,shampoo and pads.

Quoting jws120567:

So she wants to you to coddle this bullshit?  Not a chance!  How old is the little princess?

leegirl_jm
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2017 at 6:19 PM
2 moms liked this
At 13 if she doesn’t want to eat what everyone is eating, she can go make herself a sandwich or something.
loveiscrazy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2017 at 6:28 PM

13???? She is 17 and old enough to buy her own or use whats in the bathroom.

Quoting Twinklesthecat: Lmao you think her sd is a princess lol this is the same lady who wanted 13 year old sd to buy her own soap,shampoo and pads.
Quoting jws120567:

loveiscrazy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2017 at 6:29 PM

Quoting jws120567:

Twinklesthecat
by Member on Dec. 28, 2017 at 6:32 PM
2 moms liked this
Now ?? You've been bitching about this girl for like 5 years,you only started using your new username when someone found your facebook and threaten to call child services you had some fucked up shit under parisonmom

Quoting loveiscrazy:

Quoting Twinklesthecat: Lmao you think her sd is a princess lol this is the same lady who wanted 13 year old sd to buy her own soap,shampoo and pads.

Quoting jws120567:

jws120567
by Member on Dec. 28, 2017 at 6:34 PM

And I'm supposed to know this how?  Do you think I sit here and memorize people's SN's and their life stories?

Quoting jws120567:

loveiscrazy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2017 at 8:41 PM

Ok...

Quoting Twinklesthecat: Now ?? You've been bitching about this girl for like 5 years,you only started using your new username when someone found your facebook and threaten to call child services you had some fucked up shit under parisonmom
Quoting loveiscrazy:

Quoting jws120567:

soonergirl980
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2017 at 10:18 PM
3 moms liked this

come on now you know damn well that people don't think you are an evil sm because "you won't kiss your sd ass" you know damn well that you are just not a good person, not a good mother, and an even worse SM. You and your husband are neglectful at best for a vast amount of reasons. Hardly need to add her eating a sandwich instead of dinner to make that case. 

loveiscrazy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2017 at 11:45 PM

I am not a bad person nor a bad mother. I do make poor choices and am trying to change that. This post isn't about my past or what I did in my past.

Quoting soonergirl980:

come on now you know damn well that people don't think you are an evil sm because "you won't kiss your sd ass" you know damn well that you are just not a good person, not a good mother, and an even worse SM. You and your husband are neglectful at best for a vast amount of reasons. Hardly need to add her eating a sandwich instead of dinner to make that case. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)