Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH doesn't know how to multitask..

Posted by   + Show Post
He tends to ignore DD when Ds12 is around. Will pawn her off on me when she is clearly reaching for him. I understand that he wants to bond with his other son but it ppisses me off when blatantly ignores our daughter. I've actually left with DD to my family members house so he can have alone time with his son. But I'm talking about the entire time he ignores her. She's too little right now to understand but I'm afraid when she's older she will. What can I do about this situation?
by on Feb. 4, 2018 at 10:48 AM
Replies (21-24):
DDDaysh
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2018 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Her posts in MC, she says that he tells her she's to fat now to have sex with, among other things. The whole thing is a mess. Him wanting to play with his son during their weekends together is the least of her worries.

Quoting Boobear110:

Say Whhaaaaattt?

Quoting DDDaysh: And why are you now worried about this than the fact that your husband doesn't want to have sex with you?

JZB
by Member on Feb. 11, 2018 at 3:19 PM
How is he when SS isn't around?
destinyangl21
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2018 at 4:43 PM
I have already addressed that.

Quoting DDDaysh: Her posts in MC, she says that he tells her she's to fat now to have sex with, among other things. The whole thing is a mess. Him wanting to play with his son during their weekends together is the least of her worries.

Quoting Boobear110:

Say Whhaaaaattt?

Quoting DDDaysh: And why are you now worried about this than the fact that your husband doesn't want to have sex with you?

Talkingheads
by Member on Feb. 12, 2018 at 10:21 PM

Why are you surprised that he is acting like an asshat toward your daughter when he acts like an asshat to you

Quoting destinyangl21: It's still not okay to ignore one child for another. They are all his children and they both deserve to spend time with him.
Quoting Shabby_Chic:

When she's older explain that her dad only sees her brother four days a month while she sees him at least 28.  Put it into perspective for her.  She gets him every day, her brother doesn't. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)