Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wwyd

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2018 at 8:46 AM
  • 10 Replies
This past weekend I found an empty pill bottle belonging to BM, prescribed to BM, in my SD13 room here at our house. ADDERALL 10mg. Wwyd?
by on Feb. 14, 2018 at 8:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
codysara
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2018 at 10:10 AM
2 moms liked this
I would take a picture of it and send it to dh immediately if he wasn't home.
Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Feb. 14, 2018 at 4:35 PM

Contact DH who would most likely take her to the hospital to get checked out.

We had to search SD16 a few years back because she was coming over with prescription sleeping pills that belonged to BM-BM had no idea they were even missing.

pusheen-kitty
by Battler on Feb. 14, 2018 at 5:54 PM
Did you tell dad?
anonomomma
by Member on Feb. 14, 2018 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Let both parents know and I would keep the bottle and not say anything to SK. Let them sweat it out until their parents are ready to address it.
DDDaysh
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2018 at 4:20 PM
1 mom liked this
When was the prescription filled, it should say that on the label. If it was more than a month ago, I wouldn't worry that much. As tightly as they control that, it's unlikely BM would have many extras, and she would have noticed them missing.

If the bottle was empty, she was probably using it to carry something else at some point.

I would bring it up to DH though, so he can talk to BM and make sure there's no way SD stole pills.
angelheart007
by on Feb. 15, 2018 at 11:05 PM

That would be scary for sure.  DH and you might want to have a sit down and get more facts about what this bottle means and figure out if more is involved and perhaps get BM in on it so she can better manage her meds and keep them out of his being able to find them.  I'm praying for this situation and that he not be abusing perscription drugs. 

tiafez
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2018 at 3:52 PM
I’m late to this but what did the parents say?
SeakingPeace
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2018 at 12:33 AM

Empty bottle could have been being used by her to hold something other than pills.

Biological mom may even already know that the child has the once filled bottle of pills.  And if I were the dad, I'd be asking both the BM and the child a lot of questions about this pill bottle.

Either way, I'd inform the child's dad right away and I would say no more to anyone else.  I'd also do a quick scan of my own medicine cabinet to be sure that nothing is accessible to her.

WickedPissah
by 2Sexy4MyStoma on Feb. 23, 2018 at 6:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Sd probably stole them from her mom. Kids love those things.

Take the bottle and watch her sweat and go batshit trying to find them.
tiafez
by Platinum Member on Mar. 1, 2018 at 1:21 PM

any update??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)