Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update time ladies.

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2018 at 11:40 AM
  • 28 Replies
1 mom liked this

Image result for happy St Patrick's day snoopy

It's about time for one of these updates posts.

How're all the youngins? how're things going in your house? any updates? 

Verified BM/SM/BOB .... wwnsdd?

by on Mar. 16, 2018 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anonomomma
by Member on Mar. 17, 2018 at 12:54 PM
Oh so much is going on that I should make my own post. SS 18 birthday is coming up which is creating a weird dynamic. SS wants to road trip with friends for spring break and both DH and BM are a hard no. My girls are doing good. Their BF and SM are flying here for spring break so they can visit their local family. I am keeping busy with work. Overall life is good.
jpickens
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2018 at 6:00 PM

Still working through the grieving process but I have lots of support.  Other than that, trying to eat healthy and lose weight!! 

Teen issues with my oldest step daugther is kicking in early, so there has been a lot going on with her. But still good overall. 

Hope you are well Tia! 

jad1027
by Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 10:04 AM

Same old Same old here in CT.

SD not moving out just yet.  Her plans fell through.  She goes crying to DH everytime I tell her something, but you act like a boarder I will treat you like a boarder.  Can't have your cake and eat it too.  She did get second job though working Midnight to 8AM I am told, didn't start yet at the Gas Station.  DH feels bad, my response "Well if you don't stay in school you work harder not smarter"....

Hope all you ladies and doing well...

Leigh84
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 11:06 AM
I posted an update a little more than a week ago. SS15 is still doing ok. So far so good. There is a small update to my update, He’s not visiting BM right now. Instead he has been going to her mothers house and visiting his Nana instead. BM seems to be fine w/this.
WickedPissah
by 2Sexy4MyStoma on Mar. 18, 2018 at 12:13 PM
2 moms liked this
Things are good.

Ds graduates this year.

Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Kids are still alive

SD16 may not live much longer according to BM 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

Hopefully things will settle down soon enough.

And I know of a certain princess who’s gonna get the royal boot up her ass if she doesn’t stop with the tantrums

Ms Let’s trash our bedroom and get slap happy because OMFG Mommy told
Me no!

πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I nearly became that mom who ate her young today.
Nearly.
jules2boys
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2018 at 2:35 PM

On one hand things are really good.  

On the other, I'm with Tigress, and am nearly ready to eat my young... YDS15 who everything is wrong, I'm to blame (whether I had any hand in it or not, I should simply know when to stick my nose where it doesn't belong and 'fix things' for him or know when to butt out of things that are clearly my concern - I can't win with him, I'm always in the wrong, and I 'yell all the time' (only, I don't, but when accused of this I DO yell and then he realizes how little I actually 'yell' at him - sigh)) or ODS20 who has to ask 20 questions before giving me a simple yes or no, that he'll be home or not this weekend.  

Anyone want 2 boys?  I may be able to scrape together some $$ to send with them, otherwise, you're on your own!  LOL (and, for anyone new reading this, these are MY kids, my bio kids, not stepkids - it's not just stepkids who behave like this, despite how they were raised. ;) )  

Tigress22304
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2018 at 4:12 PM

I'll take your 2 assholes if you want an asshole princess.

I'll even feed them.

She just requires Netflix and 24/7 access to YouTube.

Quoting jules2boys:

On one hand things are really good.  

On the other, I'm with Tigress, and am nearly ready to eat my young... YDS15 who everything is wrong, I'm to blame (whether I had any hand in it or not, I should simply know when to stick my nose where it doesn't belong and 'fix things' for him or know when to butt out of things that are clearly my concern - I can't win with him, I'm always in the wrong, and I 'yell all the time' (only, I don't, but when accused of this I DO yell and then he realizes how little I actually 'yell' at him - sigh)) or ODS20 who has to ask 20 questions before giving me a simple yes or no, that he'll be home or not this weekend.  

Anyone want 2 boys?  I may be able to scrape together some $$ to send with them, otherwise, you're on your own!  LOL (and, for anyone new reading this, these are MY kids, my bio kids, not stepkids - it's not just stepkids who behave like this, despite how they were raised. ;) )  

WickedPissah
by 2Sexy4MyStoma on Mar. 20, 2018 at 5:29 AM
I hope ex bring his wife to the graduation. That's one way I can ensure he will keep communication to the bare minimum.
sheramom4
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 1:49 AM

It's Special Olympics track season. That means practices three days a week for most of the family. Youngest DD is an athlete, DH is the head coach, Oldest DD, DS, oldest DD's boyfriend, and middle DD all function as volunteers or assistant coaches. That means mom time. Yay mom time! Seriously, I attend the meets and a few practices but those 12-15 hours a week without a teenager or two coming to complain or ask for money are just heavenly! 

The older kids are still not speaking to their father. I am staying out of it. They are adults (22 and 19) and their relationship with their dad is their business. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)