Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce urself

Posted by on May. 5, 2011 at 8:50 PM
  • 35 Replies
  • 585 Total Views

I know most of us know each other, but just to be sure say ur first name and 2 interesting facts about ur self I know first day of school all over but still it will be fun

I will go first, My name is katie my interesting facts are

1. My favorite band is avenged seven fold

2. When in high school i got into a fight with another girl and crushed her trachea aka her wind pipe (told you guys this board would be interesting)

by on May. 5, 2011 at 8:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jdish
by Member on May. 5, 2011 at 8:55 PM

my name is Jessica :)

1. im pregnant with my first baby, little girl named Aubrey Nicole :)

2. i freakin love the smell of gasoline lol

ctmsmommy20
by Member on May. 5, 2011 at 8:59 PM

Hey my name is Sarah

factoid numero uno~  I never went to school a day in my life until last year when I got my GED and inrolled in college in a three week time period.

Factoid numero dos~ My son and stepdaughter are truely the most important people in the world to me ( not super interesting, I know lol )boy n girl

lilmrsraincloud
by Group Owner on May. 5, 2011 at 9:00 PM

I love the smell of gasoline too, and I am pregnant too, welcome to the group post about what ever you like.

jdish
by Member on May. 5, 2011 at 9:02 PM

awesome! how far along are you? do you know what your having? any names? lol sorry for all the questions :)

Quoting lilmrsraincloud:

I love the smell of gasoline too, and I am pregnant too, welcome to the group post about what ever you like.

Trixi.VonLace
by boss lady on May. 5, 2011 at 9:08 PM
Hello!! My name is Starr and my interesting facts are

#1: I was a ballerina for 15 years
#2: I am related to Lacy Peterson and my son Conner was born the same day she went missing!
lilmrsraincloud
by Group Owner on May. 5, 2011 at 9:09 PM

Quoting jdish:

awesome! how far along are you? do you know what your having? any names? lol sorry for all the questions :)

Quoting lilmrsraincloud:

I am on wk 18, I find out what I am having soon, but i feel like it's a girl.

names will be

girl- Mischa Selene

boy-Draven orion

ctmsmommy20
by Member on May. 5, 2011 at 9:10 PM

Oh wow. Did you know her?? or just related?? No matter what I am sorry for the loss.

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

#2: I am related to Lacy Peterson and my son Conner was born the same day she went missing!

jdish
by Member on May. 5, 2011 at 9:11 PM

wow i bet being a ballerina was awesome! i hope i can get my daughter involved in dance, i always wanted to when i was growing up!

and i love the name connor btw!!

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

lilmrsraincloud
by Group Owner on May. 5, 2011 at 9:13 PM

Quoting ctmsmommy20:

Hey my name is Sarah

factoid numero uno~  I never went to school a day in my life until last year when I got my GED and inrolled in college in a three week time period.

Factoid numero dos~ My son and stepdaughter are truely the most important people in the world to me ( not super interesting, I know lol )boy n girl

I love it that you love ur stepchild, I think it's awesome that you are in college what do you wanna be? Welcome post about whatever you like (thats my welcoming saying) so if im not here and someone new comes thats what you say yall got it?It's like AA My name is ed and im a recovering alcoholic The whole group sais Hi Ed lol im cracking myself up.  

jdish
by Member on May. 5, 2011 at 9:14 PM

i love those names! awe well i hope you get what you are wanting!! i think i wanted a girl soo bad my body knew not to dissapoint me! lol not that i would have been dissapointed with a boy, lol i just wanna have a little princess!

Quoting lilmrsraincloud:

Quoting jdish:

Quoting lilmrsraincloud:

I am on wk 18, I find out what I am having soon, but i feel like it's a girl.

names will be

girl- Mischa Selene

boy-Draven orion

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)