Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Doing my part!!!

Posted by on May. 13, 2011 at 10:10 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 143 Total Views

ok so I have always called myself an idependent, well guess what ladies today my political affiliation has changed I am now a republican. I have been researching a few things and I just can't stand what liberals stand for anymore the more I research the madder I get, I have been listening to a local guy on the radio for a while his name is Michael Berry and he has finally inspired me, with his I am taking action Video, every day I will be putting a link to either a video or an article we can talk about it or not, I want you guys to post interesting videos or articles that you like or agree with I am not going to turn this into a fight between us but I will just be doing my little part also when election time gets closer i am going to get signs and etc to hand out anyway I am going to post a link to the video that has inspired me so much, also Trixi with all of her information and help has inspired me.  O k ladies so I am going to post this then go get that link, once again I encourage everyone here to post videos and articles as well. 

by on May. 13, 2011 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lilmrsraincloud
by Group Owner on May. 13, 2011 at 10:14 PM

this is my inspirational video TY michael berry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrATS4mthX4

jordansmomma06
by The Meganator on May. 13, 2011 at 10:24 PM

clapping

Hello Republican.lol.

lilmrsraincloud
by Group Owner on May. 13, 2011 at 10:42 PM

I seriously love that video, It inspires me sooo much, maybe someone here can see it and will get as inspired as I am.

Trixi.VonLace
by boss lady on May. 13, 2011 at 10:55 PM
**sniff sniff** I'm so proud!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilmrsraincloud
by Group Owner on May. 14, 2011 at 9:24 AM

oh ty Trixi,

lilmrsraincloud
by Group Owner on May. 14, 2011 at 10:34 AM

My video today comed from another talk show guy named Michael Savage , I am happy to say that on my 25th birthday I will be getting my concealed handgun license. I have been practicing with big daddy at a range for about  2 years. I have known for a long time I believed in the right for an american to bear arms Enjoy ladies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osOxfvtgT5g

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)