Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WhatCha doin?? :)

So I haven't been on in about 3 weeks due to being way to busy for my life.  I'm canning food like crazy. Tonight is grape jelly and at this point of the day I HATE GRAPES!! I've got 100 pints and jelly jars of salsa (yummy) 15 pints of green beans and 10 pints of corn, and 35 bages of corn froze.  I have 50 lbs of peaches comming that I have to do something about. DH suprised me a order 25 lbs from the local school fundraiser and I did. We both didn't know each other was going it. So I"m stuck with 50 fliping lbs of peaches.  Does anyone else here do any canning? This is my 1 yr year of being real serious about it. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers, Lilypie Third Birthday tickers, Lilypie First Birthday tickers
by on Sep. 1, 2011 at 10:32 PM
Replies (11-19):
Trixi.VonLace
by boss lady on Sep. 3, 2011 at 10:34 PM
I do know where Brady is, What county are you in? McCulloch County or Shelby county?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rhope4
by on Sep. 3, 2011 at 10:47 PM

McCulloch

Trixi.VonLace
by boss lady on Sep. 3, 2011 at 11:04 PM
Ahhh then u are about 2 1/2 to 3 hours away from me.

Quoting rhope4:

McCulloch

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rhope4
by on Sep. 3, 2011 at 11:34 PM

That's what I was thinking too.  Would love for you to surprise me at the airport sometime, hint hint!  I'm the only woman refueler out there.

Trixi.VonLace
by boss lady on Sep. 4, 2011 at 7:51 AM
LOL!!! Sounds like something I might do lol

Quoting rhope4:

That's what I was thinking too.  Would love for you to surprise me at the airport sometime, hint hint!  I'm the only woman refueler out there.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rhope4
by on Sep. 4, 2011 at 9:26 AM

Looking forward to it!

redneckmom2006
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 11:57 PM

Quoting rhope4:

I was up there in western Nebraska for a week this summer with my husband.  His older two kids and their kids all live up there. 

Getting pretty bad when you have the best weather spotting class ever, and you have to go to Nebraska to practice what you have learned!  We were under a tornado twice while up there, and I paid attention the second time.  I told sd that it wasn't going to hit us after studying the clouds, and sure enough, it went south even tho a funnel had been spotted five miles west of where we were.  They were talking about flooding in that area too, but it had all receded by the time we got up there.

Quoting redneckmom2006:

My aunt and uncle inlaw are in TX they say it's bad and I belive them. We haven't seen much rain in Western nebraska, but we had flooding this spring.

Where you by Scottsbluff, Mitchell, Gering or Morrill ne?? I'm around there. on the 4th of july we had a funnel cloud above our house.

rhope4
by on Sep. 9, 2011 at 8:03 AM

I was in Scottsbluff at the time.  Don't get me to try to tell you where I was, lol.  I can't find my way around there for NOTHING!!

Quoting redneckmom2006:

Quoting rhope4:

I was up there in western Nebraska for a week this summer with my husband.  His older two kids and their kids all live up there. 

Getting pretty bad when you have the best weather spotting class ever, and you have to go to Nebraska to practice what you have learned!  We were under a tornado twice while up there, and I paid attention the second time.  I told sd that it wasn't going to hit us after studying the clouds, and sure enough, it went south even tho a funnel had been spotted five miles west of where we were.  They were talking about flooding in that area too, but it had all receded by the time we got up there.

Quoting redneckmom2006:

My aunt and uncle inlaw are in TX they say it's bad and I belive them. We haven't seen much rain in Western nebraska, but we had flooding this spring.

Where you by Scottsbluff, Mitchell, Gering or Morrill ne?? I'm around there. on the 4th of july we had a funnel cloud above our house.

redneckmom2006
by on Sep. 28, 2011 at 11:59 PM

We lived in Bluffs for a while. It's okay I got lost there when I 1st moved there. If you come up this way again let me know. We could do lunch or something. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)