Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

:-(

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2011 at 12:24 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 218 Total Views
I'm missing my grandparents something awful tonight! My great grandparents raised me and my grandparents were very close to me. They have all passed and tonight I'm just missing them so much! :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 3, 2011 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jordansmomma06
by The Meganator on Sep. 3, 2011 at 12:36 AM
:O(

Sorry. They are still with you in spirit! But I know what you mean. I am sorta watching my friends little boy, him and my son are in the same class so I pick him up, well his mom "killed" herself in jail..and well every time I look at him, she is all I see.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by boss lady on Sep. 3, 2011 at 12:55 AM
Oh wow! Ya the reminders are hard!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rhope4
by on Sep. 3, 2011 at 7:33 AM

I know this doesn't help, but remember that their legacy lives in YOU.  I don't know how it came that they ended up raising you, but they had invested more in you than your own parents did in doing so.  Honor their memories by being the best person you can be, the person they raised you to be.

Losing someone is never easy.  I lost my mother to a car accident at the age of 8, and I still miss her 34 years later too.  I'm the age now that she was when she was killed, and my sister said that this age was hard for her like it is me.  As of July 15, I have lived longer than my mother, and I guess I feel like every minute now is borrowed time for some reason.

Sending hugs.  You'll never stop missing them or loving them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)