Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHERE ARE ALL MY MOMMYWOOD GALS???

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 7:19 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 229 Total Views
Come check in here!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 7:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Trixi.VonLace
by boss lady on Sep. 20, 2011 at 7:20 PM
Check. :0) hehe
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rhope4
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 10:08 PM

Sorry.  Been dealing with the drama you were made aware of weeks ago.  Found out the b@#&* got my profile password!  There's only one person that could've given it to her, and that person had it b/c of a weakness I had.  I'm at the age now that my mother was when she was killed, and I wanted someone to have my password in case something happened to me.  That person could transfer group ownership, etc, and this person I trusted happened to be the one that me and this one I'm having problems with both vented to.  She refused to take sides, but apparently she did in ways I was unaware of.  Found something deleted, but I found the copy in the sent items folder...guess she didn't look in there.

I am SO PISSED, and the one I've been having problems with has a tendency to give herself away.  I'm just WAITING for her to do just that!  Needless to say, the password has been changed, and I'll keep changing it to make sure this doesn't happen again!!

Trixi.VonLace
by boss lady on Sep. 21, 2011 at 9:00 AM
Ohh wow I would be pissed! I'm sorry your dealing with all that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DeathGoddess
by New Member on Sep. 21, 2011 at 9:12 AM

Good Morning!!! i've been lurking been a rough week with the kiddos, daughter has strep (maybe), son has a minor concussion and Hubby hasn't been feeling well...many a sleepless night here. :-/

Trixi.VonLace
by boss lady on Sep. 21, 2011 at 9:15 AM
Jeeez woman! I'm sorry about the kiddos. :( strep is a pain! I hope that's not what it is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DeathGoddess
by New Member on Sep. 21, 2011 at 9:39 AM

at least if it's strep antibiotics will clear it up quickly...i just hate the waiting. :-/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)