Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My head and my heart with my dream house.

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2011 at 12:24 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 384 Total Views

So my DH and I went and looked at this beautiful 5 bedroom 3 bath house for 150k. The people that own the house want to do a rent to own. That works great for us because our credit sucks. We are looking at a loan payment of about 600.00 permonth. The house works great for our 5 person family. I saw the houes and fell inlove. The downside of my dream house is that the roof needs redone. I guess it got tornado damnage last summer.  The house went into forecloser and it went to a trustees sale and ti didn't sell. My understanding is with the housing market the way it is. The morage comany told the told the  owners to get a modified home loan that's in the works. As for the roof I'm not 100 percent sure what happened to insuance check. DH told me to tell them we don't want the houes unless the roof gets fixed. I want that house so so so bad I'm trying to figure out how to get the roof fixed on our dime. That makes sense to me because we are buying the house. Can someone please please help me to figure out what to do. I so want this houes, but I want DH to want the houes too.  A little background on the place we live now. We pay 500.00 per month for a 2 bedroom house. It's falling apart. The land lords told us they'd fix the falling apart bathroom when we got rent paid up today. That was 2 months ago and yet nothing. Our currant houes is so small that it's starting to drive me insance. 

Trying to keep on foot infront of the other....crazy busy these days.
by on Oct. 26, 2011 at 12:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Trixi.VonLace
by boss lady on Nov. 20, 2011 at 6:02 PM
Hey mama! I'm sorry I have been MIA the real world swallowed me whole these last few weeks! I think I'd you can figure out a way to get it fixed not out of ur pocket that would be great! If not and you can afford to pay to have it done it will be worth it in the long run. Keep us posted!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)