Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sacred knowledge of vibration...

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2012 at 10:27 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 509 Total Views

DH and I sat and watched this entire video last night.  I loved most of it.  I don't know about the middle section which talks about Pleidians (?), but the rest of it is great!

For some reason cafemom won't let me post a video right now, so here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0gBoV0ygJc

Even if you just watch the first section about vibration effect on water it's worth it!  The last part is about mass meditation, which was really great, too.

by on Mar. 30, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
RedQueen477
by Member on Mar. 30, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Have you ever seen a movie called What the #$*! Do We (K)now!?

...I'm serious ::g::

if not you might be interested in it, at points it kinda wavers between quantum physics and well ( imo) flat out subjective bullshot... but overall I found a lot of good food for thought in it and think its worth the watch. 
Give it a whirl Sticks  if you happen across it, and see what you make of it ;-)

Sniper_Mom
by on Mar. 30, 2012 at 11:21 AM

I have seen that movie. There are some very good points in it. "The Secret" is another one that had some good points too. I think positive visualization is the key to change in our lives. We need to project what we want and put serious focus and energy into it. Negative thoughts will breed only negative outcomes. Sorry, off the soap box now.

Quoting RedQueen477:

Have you ever seen a movie called What the #$*! Do We (K)now!?

...I'm serious ::g::

if not you might be interested in it, at points it kinda wavers between quantum physics and well ( imo) flat out subjective bullshot... but overall I found a lot of good food for thought in it and think its worth the watch. 
Give it a whirl Sticks  if you happen across it, and see what you make of it ;-)

Sniper_Mom
by on Mar. 30, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Oh, and thank you for posting this link.

RedQueen477
by Member on Mar. 30, 2012 at 11:32 AM

lol!  yep The Secret! that is also another worth while watch..I totally agree with the concept of thought having real and physical impact and manifestation. Everything is connected it seems. Even down to sub atomic levels. Seems a truth that was once known then lost somehow. 

The Macro and Micro cosms reflect each other.  aka "As above, so below" ;-)

:::slides soap box over to the next woman :: lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)