Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your PTO offer child care...

Posted by on May. 16, 2011 at 7:27 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 273 Total Views

...during the meetings??

Ours does not, but people do sometimes bring their children. They either play on a computer or play in the gym (if their parents allow it). However we rarely get new parents at our meetings.

by on May. 16, 2011 at 7:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
magsrobsmom
by Member on May. 26, 2011 at 1:55 AM

We do offer childcare in the gym and have, in the past, paid one of our teacher's high school children to babysit. I think we pay $20 per meeting.

goddess99
by Group Owner on May. 26, 2011 at 8:21 PM

That's not bad especially if you have lots of parents who attend. Our meetings are so small, we're lucky if all 4 Officers show up.

Quoting magsrobsmom:

We do offer childcare in the gym and have, in the past, paid one of our teacher's high school children to babysit. I think we pay $20 per meeting.

magsrobsmom
by Member on May. 30, 2011 at 2:04 AM

Sadly we don't have very many show up so there have been a few times where the babysitter just hangs out or has gone home. Most of the officers don't bring their kidsbecause the kids stay home with their Dads. My hubby is out of town during the week, but now my DD is old enough to watch her brother for an hour and we live right by the school so I trust her to not "kill" him before I get home. LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)