Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi I am new and was wanting to set up a playdate!

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2010 at 2:39 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 382 Total Views

Hi I am new to the group here and thought we could do a playdate!  I was just throwing the idea out there since it is getting to be super nice out and the kids will love the park  so if there is anyone who would like to let me know and we can go from there on all the details!

by on Jun. 23, 2010 at 2:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
gregsgrl04
by Member on Jul. 6, 2010 at 1:09 PM

I would LOVE to meet up for a playdate!!!! My daughter (3.5) and I NEED to get out :)

Petite.Amante
by Member on Jul. 7, 2010 at 12:26 PM

Chloe and I would love to go on a playdate! My DOD stickers are expired so I can't get on base until we get new ones, but we live in Fallbrook right outside the Fallbrook gate. There's a park right by our apartment if you ladies are interested in heading a little over here :)

pinky999
by Member on Jul. 10, 2010 at 8:05 PM

we would! my daughter is a little bit older 5 going on 6...but she loves the park...we are in Oceanside, but can commute ;)

gregsgrl04
by Member on Jul. 13, 2010 at 10:21 AM

well why dont we all try for next week sometime?  Petite.Amante can you drive to oceanside? Maybe we can meet at the beach, or a park somewhere in Oceanside. Any day works for us

cuttielawgirl
by Member on Jul. 15, 2010 at 11:38 AM

I want to have a get together!  I was thinking about the beach, park or my home.  We are headed to vegas for a week but when we get back i'd love to meet some people and find some kids for mine to play with.

HHolbrook
by New Member on Jul. 23, 2010 at 11:39 AM

sorry it took soo long for me to reply i am free next week say Wed?? there is a several parks in oceanside i know of one off of fireside its all shaded and huge, one by the front gate forgot teh name lol theres one by the back gate also

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)