Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advocare has changed my life! Please take the time to read this!

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2010 at 4:52 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 424 Total Views

Hi everyone,

My name is Danielle and my husband was a marine from 1992 to 2001.  My friend introduced my husband and I to Advocare and it has changed our lives.  We initially used the products for weight loss and saw amazing results.  We did the 24 day challenge and after 24 days I had lost 21 pounds and my husband had lost 27 pounds.  WE NEVER  thought of Advocare as a business, it just happened!  People saw these incredible changes in us and started asking questions!

So if anyone is looking to make changes in their lives whether it is weight loss, more energy, sports performance products (for all that P.T. ing the spouses have to do), core nutrition and/or additional income PLEASE let me know I would LOVE to help!!

Call me at 949 444-1857 or email me at jdny01@hotmail.com.  Here is our website, please feel free to check it out www.advocare-oc.com.

My husband and I are looking for business builders to become part of a winning team that is changing lives and making money! We will come to you and do mixers, 3 way calls etc.

I have attached a picture of me before Advocare and a picture after...THE PRODUCTS WORK!

by on Jun. 29, 2010 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN