Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teascha's Project Post :)

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:25 AM
  • 23 Replies
  • 614 Total Views

I will update as I make things :) I just got my machine so I have just made three things (2 of which were just to get the feel lol).

First real project! I made DD a shirt to wear to school for Valentines Day :) I got the design a little low but she loves it and I think it still looks good...

The hearts are purposely left raw :)

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bamanna
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Looks good !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Teascha
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Thank you :)

Quoting Bamanna:

Looks good !

yellowroseslh
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Its adorable, great job.

After all the years I have had an emb. machine
I still have not tried applique.

LOL

Margarita907
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:30 PM

I love applique!  I think the placing is great.  It looks wonderful!!

Teascha
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Pirate hook shirt for DS :) bad cell pic sorry!

jridgill
by Jennifer on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh wow! You are doing awesome!! You can take a brush and scrub the fabric to make it rag more. If that makes sense.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Teascha
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 3:47 AM

Thank you! I took my finger nails and roughed it up a bit lol it looks better now, thank you for that tip though!

Quoting jridgill:

Oh wow! You are doing awesome!! You can take a brush and scrub the fabric to make it rag more. If that makes sense.

Teascha
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 4:02 AM

Valentines for DD to take to school :) She wanted half of them Hearts and half owls haha They are sucker holders. I loved the way they all came out!

This is a hair clippie :) I LOVE these lol I can do 8 different clip cover designs and almost limitless on the amount of things I can add to it (ex:owl). It is a snap clip not aligator clip :)

This is a bib that is actually not finished yet, the back will be hunter orange. The stitching in this design was pretty sucky unfortunately :( There were a lot of long stitches that just didnt look very neat. It was a freebie from somewhere (I cant even remember where now)

Margarita907
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Quoting jridgill:

I wanted to quote the " you are doing awsome!!!"  lol .  I love it, I love it all!  The owl sucker covers are my favs.

Margarita Thomas, Proud Mom Designs

Teascha
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Aww thanks so much! The owls were a huge hit in DDs class :) Her teacher took them and showed the other teachers lol. I have to say, noone told me how horribly addicting this machine would be! My poor hubby is feeling a bit neglected ;)

Quoting Margarita907:

Quoting jridgill:

I wanted to quote the " you are doing awsome!!!"  lol .  I love it, I love it all!  The owl sucker covers are my favs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)