Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First project in a while

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 12:07 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 219 Total Views

I haven't really been doing much embroidery lately so I'm sorry if I've been MIA. My last project was some last minute teacher gifts which I forgot to take pictures of. But I made little keychain zipper pouches in the hoop and put in a mini bottle of advil and some candy for 7 people (3teachers for 1 kid, 2 for the other and the 2 people in the office). They did turn out super cute.

But today I finished these for my friend who is having her 3rd baby soon. Holy multiple hoopings Batman. Projects like these make me sad I have such a small whimpy machine. But I think they turned out cute. lol

by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Bamanna
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 1:39 AM

I just finished this one. Shirts are so hard...well at least tiny twelve months ones with big designs. I had to take apart the shirt, hoop it, stitch the design/applique,remove,create the name design,rehoop, stitch the name, RETHREAD MY STUPID serger, serge up the shirt. WOW lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
squidsmom
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 2:35 AM

Quoting Bamanna:

I just finished this one. Shirts are so hard...well at least tiny twelve months ones with big designs. I had to take apart the shirt, hoop it, stitch the design/applique,remove,create the name design,rehoop, stitch the name, RETHREAD MY STUPID serger, serge up the shirt. WOW lol.

I never thought to take apart the shirts.lol It turned out cute though. :)

That's a nb onesie btw. o.O I should just make my own next time. My 4x4 hoop only machine will get upgraded someday. sigh!

hooraywesay
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 4:27 PM
Watch your Craigslist! I've seen some amazing prices for machines here lately. :-)

Quoting squidsmom:

Quoting Bamanna:

I never thought to take apart the shirts.lol It turned out cute though. :)

That's a nb onesie btw. o.O I should just make my own next time. My 4x4 hoop only machine will get upgraded someday. sigh!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN