Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'll start!

Posted by on May. 22, 2011 at 4:00 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 290 Total Views

My name is Krista. I am a 24 year old teacher. I'm married with a six month old baby boy, Robbie. I will be moving to Doylestown on June 8. I'm from Wadsworth orgininally but I moved to SC after college to teach. Our "plan" was to move out here for three or four years and then come back when we were ready for babies. Well that didn't go as planned so we are coming back this summer to be closer to our family.

I created this group because I have lost touch with everyone I knew from the Akron area and I would really love to make some new mommy friends.

My family and I love to do anything and everything outside. We love to bbq, go to parks, go to lakes to swim and canoe, go to cedar point, anything cheap or free like that. :-)

PM me if you want a new mommy friend!

by on May. 22, 2011 at 4:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mbrackett
by New Member on May. 22, 2011 at 6:29 PM

My name is Melissa. I am 28 I have two kids who are 6 and 8.  Live in Portage Lakes.  

Deedah86
by Group Owner on May. 22, 2011 at 7:01 PM
Hey welcome! Yay you're the first one to post, haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DeniseP308
by Member on May. 24, 2011 at 11:35 AM

Hi, I'm Denise. I live in Goodyear Height. I have two kids,  Matthew-2 and Ginny who will be six months on June 1st. I've been in Akron for almost 5 years. I still don't know a lot of people here. I've been looking for a mom's group to meet some people but there don't seem to be any in the area. Hope we can gather a group and get some play time for our kiddos.

Deedah86
by Group Owner on May. 24, 2011 at 1:52 PM
I definitely think that's a great idea! I get back in a week so I'm going to throw something together! Do y'all have a favorite park in the area that you like? Or any other (cheap or free) ideas? lol. I'm a poor first year teacher with a loooow budget :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DeniseP308
by Member on May. 24, 2011 at 7:34 PM

There are some pretty decent parks around here. Waterworks has a good playground and there is one just off Tallmadge Circle that I like. I'm a new SAHM so I am still trying to figure out all the free and fun things for the kids to do.

asheleyt
by Member on May. 24, 2011 at 9:29 PM
Hi I'm asheley i live in cuyahoga falls close to the chapel hill mall. I have 2 boys ages 8 years and 17 months with a baby girl on the way that will be here in september. Nice to meet all of you! :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2lovingboys
by New Member on May. 25, 2011 at 3:49 PM

I am Patrice I am 27 and I have two sons 5 and 6 Live in Firestone Park

Zoeysmomma119
by New Member on May. 29, 2011 at 12:20 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Holly I also have a 2 1/2 year old and a 6month old. both girls. I have lived here for almost 2 years and still don't know that many people. I am looking for a play group so my girls can have some kids close to their age to play with. I hope that we can make some play dates.

Deedah86
by Group Owner on May. 29, 2011 at 2:09 PM
You came to the right place holly! I get back to akron in a few days and I am planning a playdate as soon as I get settled in! if anyone else has any other ideas for a fun park for it, let me know! Ill check out waterworks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN