Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hi im katie

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2011 at 7:18 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 393 Total Views

and i live in cuyahoga falls. i am a SAHM to my 3 month old scott.
don't have a lot of mommy friends... esp. ones in the area. so it'd be really neat if we could all get together :)

by on Jun. 26, 2011 at 7:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Deedah86
by Group Owner on Jun. 26, 2011 at 9:06 AM
Hey and welcome to the group! I think denise, ashley and mom2twolovinboys and I are going to get together soon! Those are the only girls who have really sparked an interest so far. As you probably saw I cancelled the first get together but I'm thinking about planning one for next week. I don't have a single mama friend here and really want this group to get active. If I can get people to see we meet up and have fun maybe more will join! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ellokatie
by Member on Jun. 26, 2011 at 12:05 PM

yepp im all for that :)

saherman12
by New Member on Jun. 26, 2011 at 12:07 PM

I would love to meet up too.  Its just crazy right now b/c my son is having some medical issues that we need to get figured out.. blah..

asheleyt
by Member on Jun. 26, 2011 at 12:37 PM
Hi Katie! :) I'm asheley also in cuyahoga falls. Sahm with 2 boys ages 8 1/2 years old and 17 months old along with baby # 3 on the way exepected to be in September :) glad to have you in the group!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Deedah86
by Group Owner on Jun. 26, 2011 at 12:58 PM
Any ideas of something for us all to do next week, ladies??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ahentosz4
by New Member on Jun. 26, 2011 at 1:34 PM

Hey Katie,

Im Ashley and I am in the same boat as you! I have no mommy friends. I am also a stay at home mom to my 4 month old daughter Zoey. Itd be grteat to talk more!

ellokatie
by Member on Jun. 26, 2011 at 9:46 PM

we could all go to the mall or something... no idea what the weather will be like, and my kid pukes when he gets too hot lol. which sucks, because i really need to walk more. i know that there's some older kids, we could try going to the akron zoo...

really great to meet you ladies! and it's nice that there are some babies!! often seems like sometimes there's more older kids

Deedah86
by Group Owner on Jun. 26, 2011 at 9:59 PM
That's a great idea! Let's meet at the mall and stroll and do lunch or something! Which mall do you go to? Chapel or summit?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Deedah86
by Group Owner on Jun. 26, 2011 at 10:00 PM
That's good cuz my hubby is worried that y'all are a bunch of crazed killers...so a busy area would be good. Haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Deedah86
by Group Owner on Jun. 26, 2011 at 10:04 PM
Sry I keep hitting enter too early, dumb mobile... then after that we can do the zoo...once people get to know each other a little better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)