Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Obligatory Introduction Post

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:18 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 676 Total Views

Yep! Please introduce yourself here! You don't have to give too much info, just whatever you want to say about yourself is fine! This is just part of my quest to get to know people and, I suppose, general nosy-ness! :)

by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LivysMama
by Group Owner on May. 21, 2011 at 3:24 PM

Since I'm a sporting gal, I'll start!

My name (as far as erotica is concerned lol) is Michelle and I'm 27 years old. I've wanted to be a writer ever since I was a child, but I have only recently begun to devote serious time to the effort. I didn't think of erotica as a serious form of writing until recently; I always just wrote my stories for my own pleasure, I prefer my imagination to anyone else's when it comes to getting hot and bothered!

MsCatherine
by on May. 31, 2011 at 6:03 PM

Hello..My name is Catherine but I love to be called Cat.  I have 3 kids, Nickie 21, Jazmyne 12 and Austin 11.  I have been married for 14 yrs to a wonderful man named Chris.  I started reading adult erotica about 15yrs ago and love it.  I love everything from the sensual to some  S & M.  Nothing to bad, you get the picture.  I can't wait to read some of your stories.  Have a wonderful day!

aquarianmom69
by on May. 31, 2011 at 6:28 PM
Hi! I'm Danielle and I have 2 sons, Erik 3 and RJ 8 1/2 months. I have read all the stories you have on here and I love 'em all!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michie666
by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 3:54 PM
Hi... Im Michelle... I have a little girl who is 6 and a 1/2 years old. I love your writings and cant wait to read more! They make me juicy :
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michie666
by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 3:54 PM
:) *
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsCatherine
by on Jun. 10, 2011 at 2:48 PM

LMAO!!!!!!  Me too!

Quoting michie666:

Hi... Im Michelle... I have a little girl who is 6 and a 1/2 years old. I love your writings and cant wait to read more! They make me juicy :

jenkosweet
by on Jun. 13, 2011 at 8:45 PM

My name is Gwen Johnson, I am 26. I think I am a fairly decent writer and sex is just necessary for me... in life and fiction... end of story lol! I have four children, Liam (7), Rhys (5), Bastian (3) and Gji (2). 

Just a shout out to the wonder that is LivysMama (my bestiesenpai :P)

yellowroseslh
by on Jun. 16, 2011 at 12:27 AM

I got hooked on the Vacation series from the start.

It is now the ONLY story I keep up with.

As you can see from my siggie, my name is Louise.
I am married and have 3 grown daughters (2 are step)
my youngest girl just graduated from High School and
is now in college for a summer program, than will continue
on with her regular studies in the fall.

I am a part time student and currently working a temporary
full time job, but may go permanant part time by late July
to mid/late August details are still being worked out on all
that.

If you wish to know more about me just ask.

mickeymouse28
by on Dec. 10, 2011 at 1:24 AM

Hi my name is Angie, I'm 30 years old. I've been married to my DH for almost 12 years and we have two daughters ages 8 and 10. I love to read, always have and just found a new love in reading erotica stories. They get me so worked up that I'm wet and ready for my DH!!

LivysMama
by Group Owner on Dec. 10, 2011 at 1:44 AM

Nice to meet you!

Quoting mickeymouse28:

Hi my name is Angie, I'm 30 years old. I've been married to my DH for almost 12 years and we have two daughters ages 8 and 10. I love to read, always have and just found a new love in reading erotica stories. They get me so worked up that I'm wet and ready for my DH!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)