Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

SP "Why celebs run into money trouble".........

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2011 at 4:53 PM
  • 5 Replies

The 23-year-old singer is spending a small fortune on the services of top celebrity stylist Ursula Stephen, who charges around $3300 a day, to help ensure she looks her best.

‘Rihanna likes to pioneer new styles but it’s costing her a fortune,’ says one of her entourage.

‘She makes several public appearances a week, and the cost soon stacks up.

‘Ursula is a close confidante and they are together all the time.Rihanna Red Hairstyles

‘You have to wonder why she insists on keeping such an expensive member of her entourage on the payroll 24/7. Most of these costs are paid for by her management.’

Rihanna has changed her hairstyle 13 times since it was dyed bright red last November, including a huge red afro that earned her the nickname Side-Show Bob after the Simpsons cartoon character

by on Aug. 8, 2011 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
TheJerseyGirl
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2011 at 6:56 PM

That's crazy!

sheri305
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2011 at 7:58 PM

Yeah it is especially considering that most of those styles look like a Dang Birds nest,I guess to each its own though.

singlemomof2nok
by Bronze Member on Aug. 9, 2011 at 9:58 AM

oh my, she needs a better stylist (one that would be worth that kind of money if she is going to shell it out)

owensmom34
by Bronze Member on Aug. 9, 2011 at 10:24 AM

LOL...yes, she's young...hopefully she learns

Quoting sheri305:

Yeah it is especially considering that most of those styles look like a Dang Birds nest,I guess to each its own though.

usmclife58
by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 11:59 AM

Crazy for a normal person, maybe. But those $3300 a day is probably what she makes for those appearances when she has her stylist there!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement