Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I found some GREAT deals on toys today at Walmart...thought I'd share- might want to check yours?

I got a VTech Hammer Fun Learning Truck (plays music, talks about colors and letters)  for 2.75- it said that it was 15.96...I'm going to save it and give it to my nephew for Christmas

I got a Sponge Bob Sorry game for 3.75- I don't know how much it once was (it is still in the vehicle, I'm hoping the boys forget about it so that I can save it for Christmas lol)

and some kind of nice Twilight game (in a nice tin box) for 1.75...we aren't Twilight fans but I couldn't pass up on it for that cheap- I'll prob. end up giving it to Toys for Tots

the employee said that she was going to be putting out more "when she could get around to it"

by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 6:38 PM
Replies (11-14):
suziejax
by Suzie on Aug. 23, 2011 at 8:56 PM

I love clearnace!!!!

owensmom34
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2011 at 9:22 PM

I'll have to check that out.  I can save some of those deals for Christmas!

CoolMommyofboys
by Member on Aug. 23, 2011 at 9:30 PM

the boys didn't forget about the Sorry game            UGH         we played it the other day....I hate that game  LOL              one can be almost home or in the safety zone and then another player can cause that player to have to go all the way back to start...it is such a loooooooong game

UGH wish I hadn't found that deal             LOL

singlemomof2nok
by Bronze Member on Aug. 24, 2011 at 8:24 AM

awesome deals, ours had some on sale but not many

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)