Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Introduce yourself...

wave 

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Replies (831-837):
gmadiane
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:21 PM

hello welcome to the group

Quoting sparky1006:

hello to all nice meeting you

gmadiane
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:22 PM

hello and welcome to the group

Quoting ivf_blessed:

Hi everyone!  Love this topic -  I've done 'stupid' in the past with money so I am always open to new ideas on budgeting, saving and such for my family.

~Shannon

gmadiane
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Hello Julie and welcome to the group

Quoting Jules_K:

I'm Julie. Married with 2 kids + job= hectic life! Want to hear all your tips and tricks to save money and share mine too!

fraujenny
by New Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:28 PM

I'm Jenn.  I'm really interested in personal finance, and usually spend my lunch time reading personal finance blogs for fun.  Nerd, I know...

I enjoy hearing new ideas on saving, investing, etc.

momofsixangels
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:12 PM

Quoting fraujenny:

I'm Jenn.  I'm really interested in personal finance, and usually spend my lunch time reading personal finance blogs for fun.  Nerd, I know...

I enjoy hearing new ideas on saving, investing, etc.

Hi Jenn! Glad to have you with us.welcome

dreambig4u2
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:29 AM

Hi there!

Just a little information about myself.

I am 40 years old, married to my high school sweetheart for over 20 years!!! YIPPEE.. Praise God!! Only man I EVER kissed..  met him when I was 8 years old... We have 3 beautiful children.

I am a licensed Loan Officer in all 50 states.. So if you, or anyone you know, needs a home loan.. NOW, is the time to capitalize on it...  rates are incredibly low...  I can do a free loan comparison for you.. Let me see if we can save you some money.

ALSO, for EVERYONE out there looking for a WORK FROM HOME opportunity... PLEASE, PLEASE, let me show you the opportunity I am involved with.  Remember, I see numbers everyday as a Loan Officer.

I have NEVER seen money generated and moved the way I see it from this WORK FROM HOME opportunity.

Let 2013 be THE YEAR of your financial and time freedom!

If I can help you.. PLEASE, let me know.. you can email me directly at... dreambig4u2@gmail.com

Have a wonderful weekend!

God Bless!

momofsixangels
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Quoting dreambig4u2:

Hi there!

Just a little information about myself.

I am 40 years old, married to my high school sweetheart for over 20 years!!! YIPPEE.. Praise God!! Only man I EVER kissed..  met him when I was 8 years old... We have 3 beautiful children.

I am a licensed Loan Officer in all 50 states.. So if you, or anyone you know, needs a home loan.. NOW, is the time to capitalize on it...  rates are incredibly low...  I can do a free loan comparison for you.. Let me see if we can save you some money.

ALSO, for EVERYONE out there looking for a WORK FROM HOME opportunity... PLEASE, PLEASE, let me show you the opportunity I am involved with.  Remember, I see numbers everyday as a Loan Officer.

I have NEVER seen money generated and moved the way I see it from this WORK FROM HOME opportunity.

Let 2013 be THE YEAR of your financial and time freedom!

If I can help you.. PLEASE, let me know.. you can email me directly at... dreambig4u2@gmail.com

Have a wonderful weekend!

God Bless!

Welcome to the group! Sounds like you and your dh have such a romantic story.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement