Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Introduce yourself...

wave 

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Replies (831-837):
gmadiane
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:21 PM

hello welcome to the group

Quoting sparky1006:

hello to all nice meeting you

gmadiane
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:22 PM

hello and welcome to the group

Quoting ivf_blessed:

Hi everyone!  Love this topic -  I've done 'stupid' in the past with money so I am always open to new ideas on budgeting, saving and such for my family.

~Shannon

gmadiane
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Hello Julie and welcome to the group

Quoting Jules_K:

I'm Julie. Married with 2 kids + job= hectic life! Want to hear all your tips and tricks to save money and share mine too!

fraujenny
by New Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:28 PM

I'm Jenn.  I'm really interested in personal finance, and usually spend my lunch time reading personal finance blogs for fun.  Nerd, I know...

I enjoy hearing new ideas on saving, investing, etc.

momofsixangels
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:12 PM

Quoting fraujenny:

I'm Jenn.  I'm really interested in personal finance, and usually spend my lunch time reading personal finance blogs for fun.  Nerd, I know...

I enjoy hearing new ideas on saving, investing, etc.

Hi Jenn! Glad to have you with us.welcome

dreambig4u2
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:29 AM

Hi there!

Just a little information about myself.

I am 40 years old, married to my high school sweetheart for over 20 years!!! YIPPEE.. Praise God!! Only man I EVER kissed..  met him when I was 8 years old... We have 3 beautiful children.

I am a licensed Loan Officer in all 50 states.. So if you, or anyone you know, needs a home loan.. NOW, is the time to capitalize on it...  rates are incredibly low...  I can do a free loan comparison for you.. Let me see if we can save you some money.

ALSO, for EVERYONE out there looking for a WORK FROM HOME opportunity... PLEASE, PLEASE, let me show you the opportunity I am involved with.  Remember, I see numbers everyday as a Loan Officer.

I have NEVER seen money generated and moved the way I see it from this WORK FROM HOME opportunity.

Let 2013 be THE YEAR of your financial and time freedom!

If I can help you.. PLEASE, let me know.. you can email me directly at... dreambig4u2@gmail.com

Have a wonderful weekend!

God Bless!

momofsixangels
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Quoting dreambig4u2:

Hi there!

Just a little information about myself.

I am 40 years old, married to my high school sweetheart for over 20 years!!! YIPPEE.. Praise God!! Only man I EVER kissed..  met him when I was 8 years old... We have 3 beautiful children.

I am a licensed Loan Officer in all 50 states.. So if you, or anyone you know, needs a home loan.. NOW, is the time to capitalize on it...  rates are incredibly low...  I can do a free loan comparison for you.. Let me see if we can save you some money.

ALSO, for EVERYONE out there looking for a WORK FROM HOME opportunity... PLEASE, PLEASE, let me show you the opportunity I am involved with.  Remember, I see numbers everyday as a Loan Officer.

I have NEVER seen money generated and moved the way I see it from this WORK FROM HOME opportunity.

Let 2013 be THE YEAR of your financial and time freedom!

If I can help you.. PLEASE, let me know.. you can email me directly at... dreambig4u2@gmail.com

Have a wonderful weekend!

God Bless!

Welcome to the group! Sounds like you and your dh have such a romantic story.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN