Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Introduce yourself...

wave 

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Replies (21-30):
bhwrn1
by on Sep. 21, 2011 at 7:47 PM

Welcome everyone!

mgrab
by New Member on Sep. 22, 2011 at 12:47 PM

Hi I'm Mylene, nurse by profession and also a full time mom to 4 boys ages 12,11, 9 and 7. And also a stepmom to a 17 and 18 year old. I've been with cafe mom since 2008 but I haven't  been on for awhile. Now I'm back and looking forward to connect with moms like me. Since we have a big family I am always looking for ways to save money and I thought this is a great group to join.

PrissyT
by Tracy on Sep. 22, 2011 at 1:18 PM

Hello Mylene ! Welcome to the Group Glad you Joined us , I hope you find this group As helpful as I have ..

Armywife0513
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2011 at 9:55 AM

Hello My name is jackie. The wife of an infantry soldier. we have a 3 year old and one on the way.  I  am a stay at home mother who discovered the beauty of couponing!! it keeps me busy and has saved our family soo much money. god has been good there. I hope to learn some new tricks here lol. I hope everyone is having a good day!!

Armywife0513
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2011 at 10:04 AM

You sound so similar to me :-) We are expecting our second son the end of this month. I am 23 also and my husband is currently stationed at Ft. bragg. We have a 3 year old that is in the middle of potty training. 

I am hoping to make friends here as well. Hope to hear back from you. Have a good day today !

sophiequixnet
by New Member on Sep. 24, 2011 at 5:51 AM

Hi!  I'm Colleen.  I've been a SAHM for almost 10 months now.  I left the corporate world ~ including 120k/annual salary, company car, health insurance, etc~ in addition to growing up in a frugal family so I'm all about the savings.  My husband, on the other hand, had a housekeeper growing up, never had to eat leftovers and didn't help his mom clip coupons.  Though we've been married for 20 years, I still find we're miles apart on what is acceptable to pay for his coca-cola or cookies at the grocery store :)

bhwrn1
by on Sep. 24, 2011 at 8:06 AM

Welcome everyone!

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Sep. 24, 2011 at 9:21 AM

welcome

UniversalMama
by New Member on Sep. 24, 2011 at 6:35 PM

Yipes!!!  Where do I begin?  I am 48 years old and became a first time mom in 2009.  I have a 2 yr old, 17 mo old, and 7 mo old.  I have two girls and one boy.

I need friends who can give advice on how to manage having 3 babies and owning a business!!!!!  My story is compelling, but I am prepared to sacrifice anything to be a great mom.

I have a wayward neice who made some really poor choices...yes it is possible to have 3 babies in 21 months.  The first she abandoned and I had to hunt her down and have her charged with abandonment and neglect.  The second she came up pregnant with in open court during the trial for the 1st.  I brought him home from the hospital, and the 3rd I also brought home from the hospital.

I am self employed and about to lose everything because I need to find my groove with having 3 babies and trying to run a business.

LAMARQ
by on Sep. 26, 2011 at 9:08 AM

Hello. I'm Karen. I live in upstate NY and have 3 boys ages 19, 17 & 4. I loathe having debt, but find myself knee-deep in it. I'm retired from the military, but work full time to pay the bills. I want to be fully retired and be a SAHM for my toddler.  I have a house that I'm trying to sell so I can move closer to family and friends. I'm isolated and bored out of my skull in the town I currently live in and have lived in for over 20 years. The only people I know are my 2 exes.  I'm looking forward to reading and sharing here.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement