Welcome to the Club

Getting New Moms Adjusted to Mommyhood One Step at a Time

Group Home

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Introduce yourself...

wave 

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Sep. 12, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Replies (31-40):
jbyrd898
by Jessica on Sep. 26, 2011 at 9:10 AM

Quoting UniversalMama:

Yipes!!!  Where do I begin?  I am 48 years old and became a first time mom in 2009.  I have a 2 yr old, 17 mo old, and 7 mo old.  I have two girls and one boy.

I need friends who can give advice on how to manage having 3 babies and owning a business!!!!!  My story is compelling, but I am prepared to sacrifice anything to be a great mom.

I have a wayward neice who made some really poor choices...yes it is possible to have 3 babies in 21 months.  The first she abandoned and I had to hunt her down and have her charged with abandonment and neglect.  The second she came up pregnant with in open court during the trial for the 1st.  I brought him home from the hospital, and the 3rd I also brought home from the hospital.

I am self employed and about to lose everything because I need to find my groove with having 3 babies and trying to run a business.

Wow! Sounds like you are very busy. Welcome to the group!

baby
jbyrd898
by Jessica on Sep. 26, 2011 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting LAMARQ:

Hello. I'm Karen. I live in upstate NY and have 3 boys ages 19, 17 & 4. I loathe having debt, but find myself knee-deep in it. I'm retired from the military, but work full time to pay the bills. I want to be fully retired and be a SAHM for my toddler.  I have a house that I'm trying to sell so I can move closer to family and friends. I'm isolated and bored out of my skull in the town I currently live in and have lived in for over 20 years. The only people I know are my 2 exes.  I'm looking forward to reading and sharing here.

Welcome to the Family Piggy Bank. We can't wait for you to share and read what you have to say as well.Thats such a wide age gap between your children. How has that worked for you? 

baby
LAMARQ
by on Sep. 26, 2011 at 9:50 AM

frustrated This should sum up how it's been with the age gap at times.  LOL

janiceruth
by New Member on Sep. 27, 2011 at 1:03 PM

My name is Janice. My husband is just recently retired so we have to start living a little more frugal. We only get paid now once a month so have to adjust so the bills get paid on time. Love hearing your advice on leaving better.

ASH
by New Member on Sep. 27, 2011 at 2:37 PM
Hi, I'm alli and I am a single mom to 4 kids! And love the idea of this group! I hve just been thinking I need to Save and be prepared :) great to meet you all!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
5yr_itch_gurl
by New Member on Sep. 27, 2011 at 2:49 PM
Hello I'm 34yrs old married mother of 4 kids. Ages are from 11mths, 3yrs old, 13, and 16. This is my 2nd marriage. A good bargin is what I love. I live in Chicago.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
5yr_itch_gurl
by New Member on Sep. 27, 2011 at 2:50 PM
Hello I'm 34yrs old married mother of 4 kids. Ages are from 11mths, 3yrs old, 13, and 16. This is my 2nd marriage. A good bargin is what I love. I live in Chicago.I'm in college, too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bhwrn1
by on Sep. 27, 2011 at 8:41 PM

Welcome!

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

jerzeetomato
by Member on Sep. 27, 2011 at 9:27 PM

Welcome everyone!

cimabe
by on Sep. 28, 2011 at 11:30 PM

Hi!  I am Cindy, and I started super couponing 6 months ago and it has really saved my family money.  I am not an extreme couponer that will buy out the shelf with 50 laundry soaps at once, etc.  I buy items at rock bottom prices with good coupons to get great deals. 

Please visit my blog: http://www.capturecoupons.com/.  It is still being worked on and it's almost done.  It is easy to follow.  Thanks.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement